First 10 members to reply to this post win 101 piece screwdriver set.

And it begins again!

me me me

Please-Please-Please…Michael Larson and myself have ordered 1000 books from Pendant Publishing “How to count to 24” which will be sent to everyone “Free of charge” of course for their lack in reading comprehension for prizes which involve (up to) 24 item give-aways when they post in a thread which has 122 people over 24 still wanting the items.

I’m not sure if they have a book “How to Count to 10” available, but I guess we will surely need to look into this.

Maybe the “How to Count To 24” book will cover everything up to 24 item give-aways (we can only hope)…!

Anyway Nick…PLEASE do not post anything over 24 item give-aways or me and Michael Larson in Shipping & Receiving will be screwed.

Thank You,

Dale Duffy

Shipping & Receiving Dept.
“How to count to 24” Development & Research
Brain Surgery
Screen Door Repair

I get so excited that I just reply without reading because in the time that it takes to read the entire post, the prizes can get claimed.

Understood.
However, if the thread is 2-3 (or 10) pages deep, it’s probably too late! :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

Me me me!!

Thanks Nick!!

I’ll take one if you got one!!

ROY

**ATTENTION…Me, Me, Me!!! WILL NOT CUT IT!:roll: **

In order to WIN you have to;
TYPE in;

1. Your COMPLETE Name

2. Address

3. City.

4. State

5. NACHI ID #

Nick,
I want the “Talking” screwdriver set… you know the one that tells you whether to use a Phillips or a Flathead!:stuck_out_tongue:

It will fit in nicely with the Talking Measuring Tape that you sent me! :mrgreen:

DON’T BE TO SURE! -X

MOST ARE NOT FOLLOWING THE INSTRUCTIONS AND THE PRIZES ARE STILL AVAILABLE!](,)](,)

Michael Larson & Dale Duffy are in charge of shipping and despite what Nick says … they are NOT going to ship to anyone who does not follow the rules… Here are the rules!

TYPE in;

1. Your COMPLETE Name

2. Address

3. City.

4. State

5. NACHI ID #

Nick,
I want the “Talking” screwdriver set… you know the one that tells you whether to use a Phillips or a Flathead!:razz:

It will fit in nicely with the Talking Measuring Tape that you sent me! :mrgreen:

I figured that part + or - out on my own, what I want to know is where is the button that tells you righty tighty, lefty loosey?

It is located directly under the goesinto!:stuck_out_tongue:

Mail man just came!

I must have gotten someone else’s shipment as I got the metric screwdrivers! Perhaps one of our Canadian brohters could use it.
PM me and I’ll send it to ya!

edit
Can you re-send the regular (standard) screwdrivers to me?
Or is it too late?
end edit

Richard,

Now that’s a definite screw up in shipping, you can blame Dale and Michael for that one. I will take the metric set off your hands,we use the metric slot/flathead, metric Philip’s and Robertson screwdrivers here all the time!:roll:

Thanking you in advance!:wink:

On my way to the post office, I’ll pay the Duty for ya too!

Thanks brother!

NACHI ROCKS!!!

ghhj

One more example of why most members do not win!

Steve please see post #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmaday
Understood.
However, if the thread is 2-3 (or 10) pages deep, it’s probably too late! :wink: :razz:

DON’T BE TO SURE! -X

MOST ARE NOT FOLLOWING THE INSTRUCTIONS AND THE PRIZES ARE STILL AVAILABLE!](,)](,)

Michael Larson & Dale Duffy are in charge of shipping and despite what Nick says … they are NOT going to ship to anyone who does not follow the rules… Here are the rules!

TYPE in;

1. Your COMPLETE Name

2. Address

3. City.

4. State

5. NACHI ID #

Nick,
I want the “Talking” screwdriver set… you know the one that tells you whether to use a Phillips or a Flathead!:razz:

*did someone sneeze ? *

Exactly, and thank you Frank for trying to make this clear to everyone.

Michael & Myself are at our wits-end trying to figure out who is mememe…or ghghgh…or anything else similar…we a have Shipping Dept. to run here, and take this VERY Seriously!!!.. Could anyone imagine us putting mmememe or ghghgh on the FedEx Labels with no address?

One other thing, I believe Michael found us a source for the “Talking Screwdrivers”…which should be in stock just about when the books “How to count to 24”…:shock:… come in.

Thank you for you patience everyone, but please follow the rules.

Dale Duffy

Shipping & Receiving
Screen Door Repair
Brain Surgery
“How to count to 24” (in 23 easy steps)

No, that would be geshunheit :mrgreen:

Did I win yet?? :wink:

Regards

Gerry