First ASHI going broke, then scumbag NAHI, now the Canadian associations. What's up?

Hey Nick

I just checked out
http://www.nachi.org/documents/ashiletter.pdf

Under document properties it says you are the author! Ooooops. :mrgreen: :shock: :roll:

Seems it easy to insert anyones name then have some fool claim it was written by whoevers name is inserted. Priceless! :wink:

Hey Claude

How come you have a problem condemning whats going on in your own backyard yet are willing and able to condemn what others say on this board.

I eargerly await the day you fall off the fence. You can’t even gather your courage to condemn the mistatements in the London and Sarnia papers that you know to be completely false. So much for your ethical IQ.

I love how tough people are on the message board. Nick, can you please have a boxing ring set up at the Toronto show?

Wand vs. Mullen.

I’ll bring the popcorn.

Garrison

Bring plenty of peanuts cause you can sit in the peanut gallery! :mrgreen:

There is need to talk tough and I would talk the same to anyones face. I have experience in the ring! :wink:

Ray, I’ve had 5 well respected ASHI Chapter heads confirm that the letter is authentic.

I suspect that won’t happen with the “OAHI” letter.:wink:

You mean to tell me that people would over exaggerate revenues, membership, etc., etc? Not in this industry. And certainly nobody that has any affiliation with NACHI.

"Over 2,500 inspectors, 92 exhibitors, 40 speakers, education galore, free nachos, one heck of a good time! ONLY $99 per person!!!"

The part about the free nachos is total b.s :wink:

Nick I believe you. I was trying to point out that anyone can put anyones name in a PDF document if it has not had the security features set.

As to OAHI the numbers in the Registry do not jive. I know because I am the only one in Oahi who took the time to go and see the Registry at the OAHI lawyers office. Even Uncle Billy has not hat the brains to go see for himself. Once again he relies on second hand info that all is well.

The fact is OAHI is counting friends of OAHI who are lawyers, electricians, and insurance brokers as members. Why do you suppose that is? Again I saw the Registry and I will testify under oath what I read in the Registry! Its pathetic and low for a so called professional self regulating body to stoop so low to con the public they are bigger then they are. These so called friends also call into question the accounting abilities and what OAHI is basing its revenue on. True membership or false numbers? Hmmmm.

Thanks Nick.

Cheers,

Ben, I think you should provide the NACHOs. How about it? :wink:

Hence my request for the ring! We could put it in the exhibitor hall. You think free nachos will be a catalyst for booth traffic??? I think a boxing match between message board adversaries would be far more effective!!!

Ben

We are not here to question Nachi. The concerns are with a body that wishes to be taken as an authority when in fact all the documents indicate otherwise that they are knowingly misleading its members and the public. There is a big difference in liability and obligations by a body that has been enacted under legislation then a body such as Nachi who is a body set up as a fraternity for lack of a better description.

Not true, the information floating around off this forum is compelling enough. Overwhelming documentation othewise a papertrail (toilet paper) stuck to the heals of the executive who keep coming and going from the executive washroom at OAHI. Even Uncle Billy has soiled hands along with his cohorts. :mrgreen:

Ben, the amount of free stuff at NACHI’s Convention is currently approaching $1,000.00 per attendee… a bit more than nachos. No?

I heartily agree. What a deal.:D:D

Ben and FREA could still afford to pony up though.:wink:

I’ve provided WAY more than Nachos.

Nick can attest to that.

Nick you’da man!

I am far from Computer litereate but do have lots and lots of common sense.
It the information is false and incorrect .
The first person I would think that could and would send such a letter is Bill Mullens buddy Dave Bottoms .
Bill And Claude did nothing or sat anything while this was previously going on .
I would not doubt in the least that they where not feeding him info.
It is time for them to stand up for Truth and fair play .
There continuing attitude shows how much they are afraid of NACHI and what NACHI and it members do for the home inspection industry.
They do not even give out information on their secret baby The NATIONAL CERTIFICATION .
Roy Cooke A Happy NACHI Member

I supected as much-THANKS but you brought it up. :wink:

FREA purchased $2,500.00 worth of food for convention attendees. I don’t know if it inclueds nachos or not.

The nachos comment was merely sarcastic. But as we all know, sarcasm, tone, voice inflection, and true meaning are sometimes misinterpreted when written.

I was simply making the point that people love to embellish numbers when it comes to self-promotion. As well as self-preservation. My comment was directed more at the 2500 inspectors and 92 vendors than the nachos :cool: