First member to reply wins Panel Handle Magnets.

Because guys are hitting the post button before they know what it is. It seems silly but if you hesitate for just a split second its gone then you lose out, once they realize what it is they can pass if they so choose. Hope this explains it. Have a safe and warm holiday.

now you know thats not true. You have to type PASS knowing what you are typing PASS about and then pressing POST after you already know you don’t want it…come on now.

stop making excuses for them. If they don’t want it then just don’t type anything and let someone else win it…

Of all the things to get excited about.

MERRY CHRISTMAS Paul

lol…Just Sayin…lol…Merry Christmas…lol

If you take the time to read Nicks post, you lost. Post to claim, read post, edit your claim to pass. Pretty simple. Not disrespectful.

Hey…its only my opinion. I am still entitled to that right?

I mean…after all the title to the thread was :

“First member to reply wins Panel Handle Magnets.”

What did they think they were getting…lol

Anybody that even read that much didn’t win anything. But you’re entitled to your opinion. What did you win? Have a Merry Christmas.

Nick posted at the beginning of the party that you can post ‘pass’ if you don’t want it. I saw several who were being sarcastic with their pass because they were so late. Blink at the wrong time…:shock: …and it’s too late:ack!:
This was my first party, and at the onset I figured that members closer to Colorado would have an advantage, but that didn’t seem to be the case. I looked up the posts at last years party just to get an idea of what to expect and noticed at least one member was giving gifts to say " replies #13…14…15" which would allow more diversity among members, other than the guy with the blazing fast internet tapping f5 nonstop (you know) :smiley: but after just the few gifts I contributed Monday it really gave me an appreciation for what Nick (and reduced staff) pulled off Monday. So for Nick to have to sort through threads to get certain posts would be very cumbersome. He had to have spent thousands on shipping alone, plus staff, not to mention the gifts. I hope next year there is a better effort by the members to contribute as if everyone just put in one item how many thousands more gifts would that be? And members have more flexibility to ‘spread it out’. Thanks again Nick, that was the closest thing I’ve ever experienced to ol’ St. Nick delivering presents around the world in one night!=D>=D>=D>
Merry Christmas!:D:D:cool:

Pass…Happy?

Merry Christmas All

Merry Christmas :slight_smile:

Pass