Fl conference

I’m glad you guys enjoyed the class. You were a great crowd, lots of victi… I mean inspectors sites to point out and discuss where improvements could be made. Very interactive group!

Dom,
You we’re an awesome bottomless pit of useful info, thanks so much
Watch out for the sankes:D

After a great night and insightful information from Wayne Birch we are here in the conference room with Ken Compton giving us insight into where real estate on line marketing is heading and how we all can get on the marketing wagon to gain business.

He basically saying that the way we do business face to face Realtors is heading to the grave via internet real estate marketing (like Zillow etc) and he is going to tell us how to get on that wagon and market our services. Looking forward to what he has to say.

Very informative sorry you all are missing this…you need to make these meetings !

More to come and I’m sure Russ will chime in. :slight_smile:

Ken says: : “DO NOT PUT YOUR PRICES ON YOUR WEB SITE” give your potential client a reason to call !

Ken Comptons—9 pieces of information you need to know

1. A sales letter with a great headline:
  2. Social Proof: aka testimonial
  3. Meet our team or meet the inspector
  4. What You Inspect and/or NACHI SOP
  5. Your Sample report
  6. Your Guarantee
  7. Three or Four great inspection videos (video marketing)
  8. A way to schedule on line
  9. More ways to contact you with your picture of yourself.

check Kens web site: www.weinspect4u.com

Ken says:

YOU NEED TO BLOG

1. to reach larger audience - seller, buyers clients, renters,brokers,celebrities etc,.

2. establish expertise

3. build relationship

4. get your target audience involved (videos etc)

5. Write pertinent content defined for your targeted audiences.

6. Tie in your Facebook/You-Tube and other social media to your blog

Jeff Says: …but only if you are going to actually answer the call, and take the time needed to talk with them. If not, post your prices so they will call me next, and I can close the deal!!! :wink:

Please send payments through Paypal link on website. Thank you! :mrgreen:

If you do not answer the phone they will call the next guy on the list :slight_smile:

This is really true with insurance inspections.

Mike is right -----in the Florida market— if you don’t answer the phone your not going to get a return call they already booked the inspection. :shock:

Did you know that “You Tube” is the second largest search engine in the world!

Set up your You Tube Chanel

Set up your You Tube profile.

Setup your You Tube “playlist”

Get Subscriber and comments

Promote your videos

Put your You Tube Videos on Facebook-Your web Site and your Blog

Great information guys. I have been slacking on some of these things. Great reminders.

Tomorrow morning we will hear Catherine Hall of 203K in a box. Can’t wait to hear her presentation… so many inspectors have been excited just by stopping by her booth!

Then we have…
8:30 - 10:30 a.m. ** InterNACHI T.V** Ronald W. Huffman, PE, MBA ESEC-Exteriors & Stucco Evaluation Consultants, Inc. along with Dennis Rose,** MBA** - Technical Director forwww.TotalWall.com
Then…

10:00 - 12:00 InterNACHI’S own BEN GROMICKO - Attract Clients Like a 10-Ton Magnet with InterNACHI’s New HOME ENERGY INSPECTION Tool

What an AWESOME ENDING… to a FANTASTIC conference!!