FL Ins. Chapter Annoucements - Board & Committee Chair Members

Day two of our meeting was SUPER productive.

The following members were elected board members:

PRESIDENT - John Shishilla
VICE PRESIDENT - Dennis Bonner
SECRETARY/TREASURER - Michelle Shishilla
VICE PRESIDENT - LEGISLATIVE AFFAIRS - Greg Bell
VICE PRESIDENT - PEER REVIEW/MENTORING - Russell Hensel
VICE PRESIDENT - NACHI NICKELS - Aubrey Kahn

Committee Chair - Chapter Bylaws - Larry Losciale

I will provide all V.P.s their lists of Committee Volunteers by this evening.

THANK YOU to the MANY Inter-Nachi members who volunteered to help these individuals out!

PEOPLE…Greg Bell is in charge of our legislative affairs and he will be asking for help with letter writing, emails, phone call. I believe this is the right man for th job, but this will ONLY become a success with HELP FROM US.

Why are we the largest organization and the least heard? Lets change it. Let push OUR agenda properly through direct contact and positive guidance.

GO GREG!!!

After speaking with Greg in depth over the weekend it is CLEAR to me that he is the individual who has his thumb on the Legislative Activities. This man has my support 100% FINANCIALLY and I will write/do/campaign to any individual or Lobbyist who he deems appropriate. And, I know that he will keep us all well Informed. As Russ said “GO GREG”!!!

Greg Bell was a very smart choice for your new board. He and I were partners in a small business enterprise for over two years together, during that time has has proven himself to be a man of honor and trustworthiness. Through it we have developed what I believe is a life long friendship, hopefully you will all benefit as I have from the experience.

I wish Greg and all those working for the betterment of our profession here in Florida good luck & smooth sailing.

Great choice, Greg is a true professional. Greg will get the job done.

John, Michelle, Dennis, Greg, Russ and Aubrey

Sorry I could not be present on Saturday but if you need any help I am here just call or drop me a note !

I look forward to working with everyone

Greg and Russell are both a great fit for the positions/jobs they have been elected to.
I will support both of them in any way possible as this is the only way we will improve our industry.