fla. sat. meeting

No Dennis Q you’re all good man!!! Its CRAZY times… It can be worst, you can be a GC that wants to repair homes you inspect and then say its not a conflict of interest…:mrgreen:

Dennis,

Get up off the ground dust the dirt off your pants and go get with it. Just remember many of these non-contractor inspectors had their first day on the job. And believe me I’m sure they were scared to death just as I was when I had my first inspection. But as many have said on this message board, contractors have a solid background to begin their inspection career. Contractors are already one up on them in the beginning, in regards to terminology and vocabulary. And as you said, anyone that doesn’t have anything nice to say then why listen. You’re doing everything the right way keep doing it and get out there and do some inspections and get some expereince.

Let’s not leave out their intimacy with defects, err… I mean money saving construction features. :stuck_out_tongue:

Your alot of fun to go out with though…

I was just funnin around a little - I feel the Luv. My point was that it’s not important HOW you became an inspector - but rather how you strived to be the inspector that you’ve become. There are definately some crappy inspectors that can call themselves professionals now thanks to licensing - but not every newbie that used the grandfathering clause is bad for the industry.

I love ya Dennis!