Flashing names

Besides crap and a few other expletives what is the proper name for this cover/cap…I know it’s not approved/useful for any appliance or vent that I’m aware of…

Inverted taco shells? Not approved without a filler of some kind. :stuck_out_tongue:

John Kogel

no reply except JK

T top or Covered wagon vent cap.


Anything for you Bro :smiley: