FLIR B200-Mint Condition-Still Under Warranty-9mths old. $7200

I paid $11k for the camera 9 months ago. I’ve done about 5-7 inspections with the camera and the rest has been me just learning to use it. It’s screen protector hasn’t even been removed.

I’ll be glad to offer it with a 30 day guarantee so you can verify it is basically new.

Flir’s most economical FUSION camera!

The B200 has many of the same features as the more expensive FLIR Fusion models, but at a very competitive price. This advanced technology enhances the value of an infrared image by allowing you to overlay it directly over the corresponding visible image. The functionality combines the benefits of both the infrared image and visual picture at the push of a button.

The B200 camera does this in real-time and the overlay function can be easily adjusted to suit any application such as electrical surveys, building diagnostics, and mechanical inspections.

• Simultaneous IR & Visible Images
• 200 x 150 resolution
• 2x Zoom
• 1.3 Mega Pixel Visual Camera
• Removable SD/Memory Card, USB & Video Out
• Onscreen Thumbnail Image Gallery
• 5 Temperature Spots
• Large 3.5” Color LCD Display

I am willing to sell it for $7200 which includes everything that comes with the camera + the reporting software.

Please feel free to contact me if interested.

Thanks,
brandon@pwrck.com
801-781-0224

please fill in your information so we can see where in the world your writing to us from.

http://pwrck.com/ Utah Home Inspections