Flir e30

Does anyone have any info on this new FLIR E30 camera, if you do, is it a camera you would buy. I understand that this is going to be a stripped down camera, but will it do the job? I am interested in adding infrared services to my business model and would like to get the most bang for my buck starting out. The plan is that if the business works and is profitable I can upgrade later.
Any insight you could share would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Rick Senior
bts Property Inspections

Rick- The E30 is a good camera for the very basic usage. It is comparable to the Infracam SD that many home inspectors have. Only it has higher resolution. Stepping up to the E40 though for not that much more opens up a lot more options with the lower sensitivity, METERLiNK capability, WiFi, on camera voice & text comments, 3 movable temperature spots, and the ability to communicate with Apple mobile devices. I would recommend staying with the building side of the cameras though unless you expect to get into some heavy electrical applications. Here are the specs for the building models: http://www.flir.com/thermography/americas/us/content/?id=36820

If you have any other questions that I can help you with let mw know. 402-641-7737