Florida Chapter Registration Errors

Originally Posted By: hgordon
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

I am sorry to announce that due to server errors, none of the “pre-registrations” have been received!

We need to know if you are coming, and we need to know what you want from the dinner menu as this is a plated event!

Please re-register by sending me or Nick an email with your choice from the menu below, as well as how many will be in your party!

? Traditional Chicken Francaise
? Roast Tenderloin of Pork with Calvados Creme Sauce
? Vegetarian meal

Harvey Gordon, Chapter President hgordon@fl.nachi.org
Nick Gromiko, Executive director of NACHI nick@nachi.org

--
Harvey Gordon
SE Florida NACHI Chapter - President
hgordon@fl.nachi.org

Originally Posted By: Guest

Gee, that’s odd. Imagine Florida members having registration errors.

Originally Posted By: Tom Turner

More hanging chads, chad.

Tom

Originally Posted By: jpeck

Good to see this Chad hanging in there.

Jerry Peck

South Florida

Originally Posted By: Guest

I admit I was going to pun “hanging Chad”, but I didn’t want to give anyone any ideas.

Originally Posted By: jpeck

Keep a watch on Florida, we are getting ready to show that we cannot even use touch-screen without causing a problem.

State law requires a "hand recount" if an election is very close, I think it is 'within 1%', yet the touch screens do not produce any trail which can be "hand recounted". This has already become a lawsuit as there has already been an election which was that close, and there was no way to do a recount, much less a hand recount.

Watch for the next fiasco to come from Florida to. We want to purge felons from the voter roles, but we only want to purge African American felons (they typically vote Democrat) but not Hispanic felons (they typically vote Republican), and that, of course, comes from our Republican governor and his secretary of state.

Nothing beats having the US Supreme court elect a president, I doubt they will touch that with a 10 foot pole again.

Trust Florida to be on the forefront of election ridicule.

--
Jerry Peck
South Florida