Florida foreclosure Bill looks like it will go through.

Here is proof.
Attached are two assignments of mortgage. Both are fraudulent.
How do we know?
On one, Indy Mac supposedly assigned a mortgage to itself in May of 2009. To bad Indy Mac was closed down in 2008 and officially closed in 2009. And of course that one is signed by the infamousRoger Stotts.

The second one assigns a mortgage from Perfect Mortgage to Mid first bank in April 2009. To bad Perfect Mortgage closed its doors in March of 2009!

These are only 2. There are thousands of these fraudulent assignments out there. Hopefully, the people that are buying these foreclosed homes have real good title insurance.

Did you know that if you dont make you car payment the come and get itor if you dont pay your HOA fees they can foreclose on you home. Bottom line is if you live up to your obligations then it doesnt pretain to you.

Preston,
Let’s stay on topic.
You can pay your mortgage and still get foreclosed on.
Here is how.
First look a the attached assignment.
Next, I take that assignment and submit it to the land records office. I then go to the courthouse and file a foreclosure case against you.
You get served the complaint and have 20 days to respond.
You read the complaint and say to yourself, I don’t remember giving my property to Eric!:shock:
You discard the complaint and 21 days later, I go to court and file a motion for default and summary judgment. I also demand a hearing on the matter.
It is granted and the hearing is set for 31 days later.

By law I am required to notify you that a hearing is coming up…by regular mail! Guess what, I’ll send the letter, but I assure you, you will never get it.

At the hearing, as you didn’t show up, the Judge grants my motions and shortly thereafter, I and a sheriffs deputy are standing at your door telling you to vacate my new property.

After you leave, and I sell the place to some unsuspecting individual, they are sitting home and there is a knock at the door. It is a process server and they are being foreclosed on by your original lender!

What I have done is committed fraud on a very large scale. But I used a fictitious name, fake address, and will continue to do this until I get caught or more realistically, retire.

It is why it is very critical that when dealing with something as important as in most instances, the largest investment someone will make, that the records are accurate.

If MERS is part of your mortgage, there is a good chance that the records are not accurate.

Apparently not…

http://4closurefraud.org/2012/03/10/victory-sb-1890-sb-670-hb-213-the-florida-unfair-foreclosure-act-is-dead-congrats-everyone/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=victory-sb-1890-sb-670-hb-213-the-florida-unfair-foreclosure-act-is-dead-congrats-everyone