Florida HI licensing question

I agree. We should all organize so to speak and agree we will ALL charge a specific amount such as $125 -150. I will never do a wind mit for less than $95. Those who do wind mits for $55 are working for nothing and do not value their intelligence.

Dennis: Can you fwd me a copy of the “memo” you are referring to? Can we who are FL certified do the wind mits now? Thanks

flapropinsp@earthlink.net

The companies i am talking about are ones like Ace Flood who are doing all insurance inspections for $75.00 and the packaging when more than one at the same time.

The older generation in Palm Beach and Broward shop price and don’t really care who does it.

Even companies like DMI are low balling prices. While this is a supplement to our regular home inspections, we should all be in the same ballpark and charging similar fees.

“Even companies like DMI are low balling prices. While this is a supplement to our regular home inspections, we should all be in the same ballpark and charging similar fees”.

Statements like this can be considered price fixing and get you into big trouble. Free enterprise drives market value. There will always be somebody lower priced that you. You either have to adjust, market differently, or find another way to generate money. I work in Broward county and my prices are higher than most of the others. I have more business than I can handle right now.

Mentioning names on a board like this, especially in the non members only section can also get you into trouble.