Florida meeting is underway...

Russell… excellent work… thank you!

Russ

Where’d you go - Did they throw you out?

Great play by play Russ

That’s great news as I sit in a assesors/remeditors class on the next to the last of six day class! And a couple of days from the deadline! PERFECT ! A weeks worth of work lost and a close to a grand spent nice.

That seems about right… $330 for the mold license, $57 for the finger prints, they cash my check, and stop the license. Go figure.

BTW, thank you Russell!

Thank you Russ. I hope you didn’t burst a blood vessel.

The updates were very much appreciated. THANK YOU!!!

I can’t imagine after the $5000 I spent getting three in our company license and insured that they would do away with the license…we should not allow this.

Preston, we should not have allowed any of this. :slight_smile:

Sorry, just got back from the emergency room. They said my broken legs should heal in about 8 weeks. Rough crowd.

All joking aside. A new bill was written, many things are happening. I think maybe now we are less informed then before. In the attempt to save money, licensing may, I say may, have to be cut. Mold licenses is one of the things that has been sent to see if it will be cut and there are whispers that they may nix the home inspection program due to funding.

Right now Greg bell has a good handle on things and is seeing what transpires before a call to action is requested. I do know this, there is a lot of love for our profession from home inspectors. Several I do not agree with, but thats ok, opposition provokes thought.

Hopefully many things will transpire over the next week and we may have a better view of what’s happening.

It does look like to remove the repair clause they may want to extent grandfathering for another year as it sits right now…

Sorry for the long gap, but Greg left early and I followed and went and had an awesome lunch with good people and met some new friends. Looks like a God wink (look it up).

So Now What Do We Do?

I was about to submit my State applications for mold assessor and remediator licenses – Hmmmmm ----- Not sure what to do now - Send the State a bunch of application fees and aquire expensive insurance only to have them abolish the license — Any suggestions?

Only in Florida baby!

Dennis just send me your money…I will “hold” it for you…

Thanks for showing up today…

Get on board and kill home inspector licensng… Now!

your welcome wise guy. Thanks for the broadcast, maybe you missed your calling.

Not YOU Dennis…Dennis Q…

Great job Russ! Good information!

my bad

True words have never been spoken…

Good update Russ. Thanks