Florida Real Estate Agent Marketing Cards.

**When a real estate professional logs into an approved course and enters the InterNACHI member’s ID number,
the member will be automatically notified by email.

**I have never been notified, so I always wondered all this time & assumed no agents never used the cards I handed out.
I don’t know what’s up here. I’ll stop the handouts until you can help clarify this.’
Truly not trying to put anyone on the spot.
Maybe just no one has put in my Nachi ID number?

That was my take too.

Marc, How about you do a self test?

Use a different email address or a friend’s. Pretend you are an agent. Enter a course as if you were one of your own local agents. See what happens. Finish the course. See what happens. See if you are emailed anything from you. See if the agent (you) are emailed anything from the inspector (you). And see if the inspector (you) are emailed anything from the agent (you).

I’ve actually never done this test. Report back here.

I’ve just thought that no one was using them too.

OK I’ll try.
It just seems weird you cannot confirm what Nachi has stated so I will have to do this exercise.
Again, maybe no one has used my ID number?
Or Dave’s or Roy’s.

Here you go sir.

I immediately received this email message when “Billy” signed up.

Hi! This is a notification that the real estate agent Billy Idol has signed up
for an education account with InterNACHI, using you as their referrer.

Thank you for using this service!

That was all though, no marketing promo/mention of me or All Tropic after course completion to the agent.
**“After a real estate pro completes a course, your company information
comes up on the screen and is promoted to the agent.”

**I took the exam again so I received 3 hours credit! ** :slight_smile:

This page did come up with my name after registering, before stating the course, my name only.

Thanks for doing the experiment Marc. I’ll find out if we can do more than use your name in the cross promotion.

Hi -

That text (After a real estate pro completes a course, your company information
comes up on the screen and is promoted to the agent…) is old marketing text that I thought we had changed over a year ago. Sorry about that! Your picture is displayed when a realtor signs up, but we’ve never sent notifications about specific course completions.

However, it’s not a bad idea to send another letter after the agent passes the course. I’ll add that to my new feature list!

As for showing the realtor more than your name and picture, what else would you like to see on the signup page or in the email? Let me know and I’ll redesign it.

Tim

Thanks Tim.