Florida's issues statewide stay-at-home order - Update 4/13/20

No longer just a suggestion… :mask:

The order will go into effect at midnight Thursday and last for at least 30 days.

You need to stay home year round…Yep!

1 Like

Since you’re staying at home can this Eyetalian Yankee comedown to harass you?

Go for it Joe! I’m stayin home! :grin:

Roy ya know I posted this PSA for guys like you who during this downtime might be spending a bit longer fiddling with the business end of his bong while not paying enough attention to the news. But level with me are you still sharing joints with the boys? :thinking: :mask: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I would say to go for it, Joe, but I wouldn’t want you to get quarantined down there for TOO long. I mean, you could pick up Mike, the electrician, and make a road trip out of it…okay…NOT! :crazy_face: :rofl: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Does anyone know if Home Inspections is considered Essential? The insurance company that I subcontract with says that their inspection are considered essential and will proceed with extra safety measures. I do not see anything that would really count home inspection essential but I could be wrong or missed something.

What does that matter!
At least he is NOT a swindling welcher & honorably pays his debts… … …

If I picked up Mike I would leave him with Sir Roy!

1 Like

Sounds like a plan, Joe! :joy:

TALLAHASSEE — The staggering unemployment exploding on President Donald Trump’s watch would worry any incumbent running for reelection, but troubles in Florida are injecting an added dose of fear into a jittery GOP.

Already anxious about Trump’s chances in the nation’s biggest swing state, Republicans now are dealing with thousands of unemployed workers unable to navigate the Florida system to apply for help. And the blowback is directed straight at Trump’s top allies in the state, Gov. Ron DeSantis and Sen. Rick Scott.

Privately, Republicans admit that the $77.9 million system that is now failing Florida workers is doing exactly what Scott designed it to do — lower the state’s reported number of jobless claims after the great recession.

“It’s a sh-- sandwich, and it was designed that way by Scott,” said one DeSantis advisor. “It wasn’t about saving money. It was about making it harder for people to get benefits or keep benefits so that the unemployment numbers were low to give the governor something to brag about.”

Republican Party of Florida chairman Joe Gruters was more succinct: “$77 million? Someone should go to jail over that.”

With hundreds of thousands of Floridians out of work, the state’s overwhelmed system is making it nearly impossible for many people to even get in line for benefits.

:mask:

4 Hours ago… :mask:

Most of Tampa should not be aloud to go out at night full time, Same with Miami and Orlando!

UPDATE!