Follow Up On Virginia license/Certificate Fubar

Show and prove 1 or STFU. Not once was a comment made that hasn’t been proven.

Jim

Also, worth mentioning, who cares? The general public does not come to this board. Maybe a few people do. On the other hand, all of Nathan’s potential customers are here. Who has been more destructive?

I don’t need to prove anything. You put yourself in the position you are whining about. You are just being a baby if you ask me. All I ever hear is man up and get tough skin.

Not the point at all. Defamation, and Libelous statements in public are the point.

All this could have been resolved in 1 second the night it happened. Chris even agreed with me, and asked Nathan to remove the BS, all Nathan did was reword the garbage but it still has the same meaning. Nick and Chris quit at that point since Nathan told them to.

Jim

You can’t prove anything because what you said is not true.

Want me to make up some Lies about you and your business>? Why not, Nick allows anyone to say anything whether true or not.

FYI, with all the shi/t that I have going on now and the crap I have been through don’t tell me about manning up dude… I don’t say shii.t I cant prove or back up like other wimps here do.

Jim

So you wanted Nathan to call you and talk to you privately about the matter discuss it like gentleman? Have you afforded him such courtesy?

You have been overly zealous about destroying Nathan’s credibility. It’s the truth.

Juan are you License/Certified in Virginia? Or just a member of Nachi?

NACHI sure is the happy place these days.

What a mess.

He told me months ago to never call as he will never take my calls. To aNd why should I anyway. He made up the lies not me.
[FONT=Verdana]He should be the one calling, at that time, apologizing, and removing the bs. that’s what i would do anyway.

jim

[/FONT]

Put Juan on ignore Jim.

I did months ago.

His useless post quotient high.

See that comment just shows how blinded you really are. It is NOT about Nathan, well he is included as he is one of the people that do things to hurt the credibility and reputation of the industry. There are many others as well.

It is not nor ever was about his products as they could be a great product. That is not what it is all about. If you can’t see the big picture, oh well, some here do, but who cares about NACHI and the 50 people that post here.

The ONLY opinions that matter are the Publics…and that’s the bottom line.

Jim

Got it. So you are an altruistic crusade to rid the industry of people who you feel hurt the credibility of the industry. Nathan is on a crusade on to rid the industry of inspectors he feels hurt the credibility of the industry.

You are upset that Nathan stole a plan from your play book.

Boohoo

Great point Chris. I do believe that Juan Jimenez has no credentials in Virginia other than that he pays a yearly fee to be a member here I could be wrong but I don’t think so.

Juan, Are you a Certified Inspector in VA ? Have you met all the requirements and tests? or do you just tell your clients you are a Virginia Certified Inspector? LOL:shock: When your clients ask you if you are Virginia Certified, what do you tell them? you couldn’t afford the tiny fee? you are to lazy? not really qualified? Really Jusn why aren’t you a Certified Virginia Inspector?

I tell all my clients I am Licensed and Certified in all states that I perform work in. that and guess what…I am not lying…haha…Nothing but the Truth.

Jim

LOL…too funny. If you cannot see that Brokering client private information is wrong and when the public finds out it makes the whole industry look bad is a bad thing then you cannot be helped.

Jim

I tried that once, but I missed playing with the guy. To be honest he is one of the few that actually has potential, just needs to open his eyes a little.

Jim

OK, I am done here with this thread. I made my point and am not interested in getting into another Nathan hate thread.

Nathan with all his faults still knows what he said (posted) about me regarding this Virginia Certification/Licensing junk was wrong and was wrong. He has now and had then the opportunity to correct it. He chose not to.

Additionally Nick and Chris also had the opportunity to make it right and they also choose not to thus clearly allowing a member to be Harmed by another member/Vendor. Shame on them and Karma WILL be coming around for them soon enough.

Later, Until the next round.

Jim

Well change it back to licence in your sig then. You should have named this thread the Jim Keilson Rant. Or maybe a poll.

The reason I am not certified by the commonwealth is because I choose not to be taxed. The certification is not mandatory, there is no requirement for it. It also opens you up to voluntary scrutiny from DPOR. I watched an inspector take a $1500 penalty on top of what the clients got because he could not prove his case. When and if Virginia mandates license will be the day I sign up. I can count on one hand how may times a client asked me if I was certified in the last 10 years.

Just one is easy but it comes from a post in the members only section so you would have to give permission to post it here. Permission granted?

No permission needed to post a link to the thread and cite the post number.