For Robert Young

Robert

The purpose of this thread was to show you that Cooke and Wand were expelled from InterNachi.

You have non stop denied that this happened, I hope after reading the thread that you comprehend that YES they were expelled.

As for Cooke sending an email to Nick about my membership I have no idea what Cooke did.

This I do know, what transpired between Nick and I regarding my membership had nothing to do with Cooke this I can gaurantee.

As for PHPIC being upset with me why dont you call Allan and ask him if that is true.

I know this post was a waste of time as you believe everything Cooke and Wand tell you.

You have gone as far as making the comment that everything they say is EVIDENCE.

Have a Great day

Jim, a post from 2003.
They were not expelled.
I understand that is hard to digest.

Raymond moved on and Roy was allowed back on the message board.
That is the year I joined.

Wishing you much success.
Robert

Wanda was not only expelled but all his posts were removed which made a hash out of many useful threads.

Raymond and Roy are not telling you everything.

Roy was sanctioned and did not fulfill the terms of the sanction and was then removed as well.

Waiver; the act of intentionally relinquishing or abandoning a known right, claim, or privilege; also : the legal instrument evidencing such an act.
I be happy to if you agree.:slight_smile:
Then everyone can hear how Michael conducts his tantrums at innocent individuals. As well as for other purposes if need be.:wink:
You did say “Oh please get them as soon as possible.”

As for what is stuck in my craw, you unwavering disdain and inaccuracy at facts.
Micheal, if you do not like what you hear may I recommend, argue the points as a professional or move on.
As for being unhinged, if I was our free medicare would provide any required help FREELY:-)

I am waiting for you to post a link to your “recordings”

Transcripts will also work just fine.

Pony up Robert.

I have never lied to you Robert.

Anyone who was around at the time knows I have spoken honestly.

Raymond Wand, as well as several others retired their membership via email after emailing or talking with the founder personally.
How do I know, let’s say I was in the loop.

The kangaroo court and the numerous cohorts insured many were treated with vigorous hostility on a regular bases.
Too bad.
So sad.

Everyone is back by the way except for one member I will leave nameless…

No more ESOP.
Happy the board was eradicated.

Best to you and your endeavors.
Robert

:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

Have a great day Michael.

Good grief Young.

I posted the thread Nick created when they were expelled.

Do you really want to claim Nick lied?

No kangaroo court and it is very disrespectful of you to make such a claim.

Shame on you.

Must be a long winter in Canada. 10 more long days to go before the next monthly allocation of meds for our damsel in distress. Perhaps another call to the RCMP would help???

Well, if you take into consideration that most insurance will only cover 30 days (not 31), every year he loses 7 days to his reorder cycle, thus in only one year he goes from the 30th of the month to the 23rd of the month refill date. Today being the 20th, he is prolly past due depending on how many decades he has been medicated.

Here ladies.
To follow Jim’skewed post.
Hope it helps.

Bold is mine…

Only one I see that posted that link is Jim.:roll:

You helping Jim, Michael.:roll::wink:

From my link.
Post #30. Joe Farsetta.
Let’s read what the then ESOP chair wrote.
That is the inverter of the** suspension**, not expulsion he wanted.

So why did I have a change of heart?I means Nick non grata… to Joe…:wink:

For three reasons:

1. once we told Roy to get out and stay off this board, he did.

Now if he was “expelled” there would be no login to InterNACHI. No need to tell him anything.

1. the most vicious of the attacks levied against committee members were levied by another ex-member who will continue to be personna-non-grata, and…

I think Joe meant the disbanded committee.:cool::slight_smile:

1. engagement and anti-NACHI attacks by this same individual continue to his detriment on another message board, though Mr. Cooke has refrained from commenting.

Well hope you all see expelled and suspended have two different means in real life.

Have a good night ladies.

I posted it in a different thread nimrod. :roll:

https://www.nachi.org/forum/f46/ontarioachi-leading-way-119081/index3.html#post1649569

NOTE: Viewable only by members

Ha ha ha.
The court’s jester.

Canada’s chief mental case.

You are a liar Robert Young

Take a break, Michael.
Stop taking things so seriously.
It’s all in the past.

Poor Jim tried to start another misadventure and should focus on helping members and avoid trying to start trouble at anyone’s expense.

He has caused OntaioACHI enough grief and unfortunately he is now looking for anyone to back him up here at at InterNACHI where he would no longer be a member in good standing if it was not for Mr. Cooke reaching out to Nick personally.

Mr. Cooke has always, and will always be HIGHLY regarded by many here at InterNACHI.

You know what they say, Micael, while some may agree, other may not BUT YOU CAN ALWAYS REMAIN FRIENDS.

Have a good night Mike and everyone.
So sorry if I got under your skin.

Best.
Robert

This crap show was started by you by lying about Wand and Cooke.

I provided the evidence that refuted your lies.

Now apologize for misleading the folks here and move on.

The thread is from 2008

You joined in 2010…

Regards,
Pat

Let’s see who really remembers.:eek:

Jim is obviously confused, but that is nothing new.
If you do not keep tract and network, misinformation is likely the outcome.

Now someone please tell me what really happen to impose Roy Cooke and Raymond Wands suspension, so we can set aside all this misinformation and personal attacks.

Until then, I will not be posting on this thread until I hear some truth.

Best.
Robert.