For Sale - Inspection Kit

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190334673113&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Included:

(1) Extech True RMS Multimeter 430
(1) Extech EzFlex Combustible Gas Leak Detector EZ40
(1) Extech Circuit Breaker Finder and GFCI Receptacle Tester CB10
(1) Extech Wide Range Mini InfraRed Thermometer 42510
(1) Extech 400A AC Clamp Meter MA200
(1) Extech AC Voltage Detector 40130

Check the following website for specifics and current prices (you’ll be amazed at my savings)
http://www.professionalequipment.com/

ALSO INCLUDED

(1) Fujitsu Tablet PC running Windows XP
- 2 batteries
- AC power cord
- Fujitsu Harsh Environment Case with hand holds

AND MORE…

Books / Training Manuals:

(1) Inspecting A House by Rex Cauldwell
(1) Taunton’s House Check by Michael Litchfield / Roger Robinson
(1) Troubleshooting Guide To Residential Construction from The Journal of Light Construction
(1) Code Check 4th Edition by Redwood Kardon, Michael Casey, and Douglas Hansen
(1) Inspection Guide
(1) 600 page Home Inspection Training Course

For what price??

Starting bid:US 500.00****Reserve not met**Your max bid:US ***Place bidPlace bid***(Enter US $500.00 or more)orPrice:US $750.00*Buy It Now*Buy It NowBuy It NowYou can also:

I think I am noting a trend.

Inspectors going out of business and selling their complete set of tools, or “inspection kits”…among the long list of gadgets…one rarely, if ever, sees a good flashlight. Do you think that…naw. It coujldn’t be.

Jim, not following you, but want to. Can you elaborate?

I am suggesting that their apparent lack of sufficient luminary equipment may have led to their business issues.

I think it is more likely that they have a use for a flashlight in everyday life. They don’t have much use for the other items.

I would say that a lack of luminary equipment is pretty low (if on it at all) on the list of reasons why a home inspector chooses another profession.

Never mind. Lame joke. Not on my game, today. Sorry.

Greg is correct on his theory on flashlights. I came from law enforcement and all my flashlights (streamlight, surefire) have uses elsewhere. BUT, for the right price, anything’s for sale ;-). Thanks for looking!!

Nah, it was a pretty good joke. :smiley:

How much ram and processor on the tablet?

General System
Type Tablet PC - slate
Width 11.9 in
Depth 8.7 in
Height 0.9 in
Weight 3.3 lbs
Processor Intel Pentium III-M 933 MHz Power Efficiency Ultra Low Voltage (ULV)
Data Bus Speed 133 MHz Features Enhanced SpeedStep technology Chipset Type Intel 830MG Cache Memory Type L2 cache
Installed Size 512 KB RAM
Installed Size 256 MB / 768 MB (max) Technology SDRAM Storage Controller Type IDE Storage
Hard Drive 60 GB Display Display
Type 10.4" TFT Max Resolution 1024 x 768 ( XGA ) Widescreen Display No Video Graphics Processor / Vendor Intel Extreme Graphics AGP
Shared video memory (UMA)

I second the question about the computer RAM and speed.

Also, is there is any home inspection software included with the tablet?

Thanks!

I used ReportHost on it and it ran perfectly. See above post for specs.

Have you sold your equipment yet?

Has this equipment sold?