for the plumbers

is it a hard thing to change the on / off stem assembly on a approx 60 yr old radiator any help with be appreciated thanks

Hi Dennis

You can go to the hard ware store and ask for a radiator tool.
It is a special shaped piece of metal about 8 inches long that you jam inside and use to get it out.
I still have one in storage somewhere.
Just use a heavy pipe wrench to turn it.

It has been 20 years since I used the darn thing.

Should not be to pricey.(under $10 or $15 I would think)

Thanks Bob

I will do that seemed like something I could do thanks again