For Those of Us Who Need it, Help Has Finally Arrived!

The 12-Step
Bush Recovery Program
by GENE STONE

Get yours now! :D](http://12stepbush.com/buy.html)

Take your own advice Joey.:stuck_out_tongue:

Obama Anonymous

So, for the unrepentant Obamites out there, meditate on the following, a 12-step program from Fundamentalists Anonymous. I know, I know, it sounds outrageous on the surface, but read it, and replace “Bible” with “Obama”.1. I realize that I had turned control of my mind over to another person or group, who had assumed power over my thinking.

1. That person or group persuaded me of the inerrancy of the Bible Obama, in spite of his many internal contradictions.

2. I became addicted to the Bible Obama as the supreme focus of my faith, in spite of the commandment that God should come first.

3. I admit to God, to myself and to another person the shortcomings of my belief in the unbelievable.

4. I have made an inventory of my false claims about Obama the Bible.

5. I have made a list of those whom I led into confusion about Obama the Bible.

6. I am willing to make amends to all those whom I may have led astray.

7. I realize that I have the inner power to restore sanity to my life and to search Scripture for the truth.

8. I will reach out to friends who can help me clarify my thinking about Obama the Bible, God and Jesus.

9. I confess that only with God’s help can my mind grasp the truth.

10. I will seek through prayer and meditation to improve my conscious contact with God, praying for knowledge of God’s will for me and the power to carry that out.

11. Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these twelve steps, I will offer these steps to other former Obamites biblical fundamentalists.