Foreclosure inspections

Most of the inspectors I know who do this have their wives do it while they are out doing real inspections. One guy I know is a retired GM automaker and he, his wife and his teenage son hit the road two days a week doing these things.

They have nothing to do with the home inspection field and anyone…housewives, in this case…can snap a photo, hang a note on a doorknob, etc.

It is worth what they pay and those who have the time and desire to pick up a few bucks doing this, more power to you.

Just don’t call it “inspecting” and you will not get any flack from anyone.

Dave,
My last comment is… When it comes to your comments on this subject… I have enjoyed the way that you explained this is a PROFESSIONAL & COURTEOUS manner!

• This was a good exchange of information. :stuck_out_tongue:

I have enjoyed “Speaking” with you. YOU have conducted yourself as a “Gentleman” and I sincerely hope that this endeavor will prove to be profitable for you and for your family.

I wish you all of the luck in the world!

Warmest Regards, Frank Carrio CMI :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks Frank, I appreciate that.

My last comment on this subject for now is:
It’s funny how through all this I have received numerous IM’s and one phone call either looking for information on how to get started or just as an exchange of information. We all have a businesses to run and we all have to make the best decisions we can. In this case, these types of inspcetions are profitable for my business and I can honestly say at least two other members who have contacted me latley as well.

Dave

My question is, What dummies would pay $850 for a home inspection?
NH must really be deprived of HI’s.

Frank your a rip off!!! How do sleep at night knowing your so greedy. People like you are the reason why our country is in the shape it is in.

GOD BLESS AMERICA…oh I mean, GOD BLESS FRANKS WALLET!!!