Former ED of another HI association says InterNACHI controls everything.

http://pub44.bravenet.com/forum/3708656004/

Like I’ve been saying… Planet InterNACHI… resistance is futile. :wink:

Mallory still has a futureafter NAHI if she plays her cards right.

Subject: Re: NAHI
**Executive Director **Name: Mallory Anderson
Date Posted: Oct 12, 08 - 8:53
Email: mallory@harringtoncompany.com

Not that I’m involved anymore, but none of what you say is true. NAHI’s problems have nothing to do with conventions. **NAHI’s problem always was and still is NACHI. **Most of you would be surprised to learn that the software you use, your inspection website, and your laboratory is all owned by NACHI. They also give everything to their members for free. Free education online, free sofware, free insurance. Have you explored their website lately? www.nachi.org **Let’s all be grown ups and admit that NACHI won and NAHI is on its last leg. **

Please don’t bring my name up again. It was a good run.

Thank you.

Mallory Anderson

You win again (If you play this C&W hit backwards Mallory can get her job, truck & dog back)

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/4/4_1_72.gif

Subject: Re: NAHI Executive DirectorName: Mallory AndersonDate Posted: Oct 12, 08 - 8:53 PMEmail: [mallory@harringtoncompany.com](javascript:mailto(‘harringtoncompany.com’,‘mallory’):wink:
Message: Not that I’m not involved anymore, but none of what you say is true. NAHI’s problems have nothing to do with conventions. NAHI’s problem always was and still is NACHI. Most of you would be surprised to learn that the software you use, your inspection website, and your laboratory is all owned by NACHI. They also give everything to their members for free. Free education online, free sofware, free insurance. Have you explored their website lately? www.nachi.org Let’s all be grown ups and admit that NACHI won and NAHI is on its last leg.

Please don’t bring my name up again. It was a good run.

Thank you.

Mallory AndersonReplies:

WOW!!

AN
HONEST ADDMISSION,
I LIKE THAT!

Do you guys really think that Mallory wrote that?

Naw, probably someone who inhabits Planet NACHI. :wink:

BTW, in which galaxy does Planet NACHI reside?

Who, Molly Barnes?

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: