Fort campbell housing . Com - housing reocation information

Being transferred to Ft. Campbell, KY - Clarksville, TN?

If you are considering off base housing options, Check out this link for all your Local/Housing needs:

http://fortcampbellhousing.com/businesses_show.php?type=Home+Inspectors&PHPSESSID=6650a8e2f32bcfae64ad8490cab2a52c

We always recommend that you have a thorough Home Inspection on any property (New or Existing) that you consider purchasing.

It is sad to say that unscrupulous local businesses all too often take advantage of non-resident military personnel. As a former CID Special Agent, I understand this situation all too well.

In 1972 the first house I purchased as an E-4 in Clarksville didn’t have a septic tank! The realtor that sold me the house, had sold it four previous times and when asked, specifically pointed out the location of the septic system!

I pledge to look out for your interests to the best of my ability but you must commit to standards beyond those set by the State of Tennessee and adopted practices of local home inspectors.

If you are a decorated Gulf War veteran awarded the Purple Heart, you are likely eligible for a home inspection free of cost!

This is my service to you, for your service and sacrifice for all of us!

Conducting your home inspection, I utilize infrared thermal imaging equipment manufactured by Flir, the same company that manufactures your target acquisition and aircraft observation optics to inspect your home in the realm beyond visible light.

The 101st Airborne Division is the best of the best, don’t settle for anything less!

Hmm my wife and I were on ginko drive when we got back state side…nice to meet ya. Go Army!!!