Found these...Whats my obligation if any?

Oh what the hell!
DON’T jump thru my window…:slight_smile:
Linberta 12 gauge Semi Auto Shotgun

Or my daughter’s…:slight_smile:
Rapid Firing Female!

.50 cal for civilian use, like others have said, is typically limited to long range target shooting.

It’s an exciting experience to fire a .50 cal, but like Chuck, I prefer the .338 Lapua. Far less recoil and comparable distance. But if you need to disable a truck, stick with the .50 cal :smiley:

Also great to defend against a zombie watermelon invasion :shock:

4 min 9 sec in
50 Cal Machine Gun vs. 250 Watermelons

I agree.

Under 18 U.S.C. § 922(d) and (g), there are nine categories of individuals prohibited from purchasing or simply possessing ammunition… Continue reading at: Federal and State Ammunition Laws | Gun Belts Blog.

Seeing the residence is not occupied, position would be the vendor’s responsibility. Safe storage would include the agency and brokers responsibility as well.

Gun laws in the United States are found in a number of state and federal statutes. “These laws” regulate the manufacture, trade, possession, transfer, record keeping, transport, and destruction of firearms, ammunition, and firearms accessories.

Moreover, certain types of ammunition, such as armor-piercing handgun ammunition, 50 caliber rounds, and Black Talon bullets, pose a particular danger to the public and to law enforcement, and serve no legitimate sporting purpose. Strict controls on the manufacture, transfer, and possession of these types of ammunition can help promote public safety. Further details about particular types of ammunition are included in the state law section below.

FEDERAL AND STATE RESTRICTIONS ON AMMUNITION TRANSFER AND POSSESSION

No one that this is alarming? No wonder why there is so much gun violence stateside. I would inform state and federal authorities.

1: It is your civic duty to inform the agency and state/federal agencies.
2: Aiding and Abetting. (a) Whoever commits an offense against the United States or aids, abets, counsels, commands, induces or procures its commission, is punishable as a principal.

Under 18 U.S.C. § 922(d) and (g), there are nine categories of individuals prohibited from purchasing or simply possessing ammunition.
Continue reading at: Federal and State Ammunition Laws | Gun Belts Blog.

Seeing the residence is not occupied, position would be the vendor’s responsibility. Aiding and Abetting include the agency, brokers and home inspectors as well if they saw the animation.

Gun laws in the United States are found in a number of state and federal statutes. “These laws” regulate the manufacture, trade, possession, transfer, record keeping, transport, and destruction of firearms, ammunition, and firearms accessories.

Moreover, certain types of ammunition, such as armor-piercing handgun ammunition, 50 caliber rounds, and Black Talon bullets, pose a particular danger to the public and to law enforcement, and serve no legitimate sporting purpose. Strict controls on the manufacture, transfer, and possession of these types of ammunition can help promote public safety. Further details about particular types of ammunition are included in the state law section below.

FEDERAL AND STATE RESTRICTIONS ON AMMUNITION TRANSFER AND POSSESSION

No one is alarmed by this? No wonder there is so much gun violence stateside. Come on now members.
I would inform state and federal authorities.

You’re a maroon ^ (as Bugs would say)

Try to find something you actually know something about and talk about that rather that cut and pasting propaganda without crediting the source.

So when was the last time a police officer was shot with a .50 BMG? What exactly makes 25 Y. O. Black Talon so much more dangerous than any other modern expanding bullet? We just described a completely legitimate sporting purpose for the. 50 BMG which proves your cut and paste propaganda false. Moreover (the word is not mindlessly cut and pasted this time) the subjective term “sporting purpose” has never been a criteria under the Second Amendment and has no legitimate meaning in this context.

Keep your stupid anti-American political views in the NFE section.

For Sale - Custom Built Single Shot 50 BMG Rifle | Long Range Hunting Forum

And you became nominee for member of the year?
Too bad.
So sad.
I am the idiot?

No one though that this is alarming? Hmm.
No wonder why there is so much gun violence stateside.
Mass shootings.Nov/Dec 2018
At least 15549 people were killed by guns in 2017.

I would inform state and federal authorities.

Please read the forum rules and try to follow them thanks.
Roy Cooke
https://www.nachi.org/forum/misc.php?do=showrules

Remember, debate is not only welcomedit is encouraged. Personal attacks for reasons of race, religion, sexualorientation, et cetera, or postings, which are profane or are meant to defameour membership, will not be tolerated. Offending parties may be asked to changetheir post, or may be permanently banned from this board. Nonmember guests arewelcome posters at this board, but please remember you are a guest and actaccordingly

Is that why you were ejected from the orgaization?

Political debate and anti-American rhetoric by Canadians belongs in the NFE section.

Mr. Yeung has a history of plagiarizing the words of others, including propaganda, and posting it without credit to the original source as if it were his own.

I think you’re both ethically challenged.

Keep the political crap in the NFE.

Lol. Absolute bully pulpit. Why you go after Mr. Cooke?

I give an answer to what I would do without regret, seeing the sport hunter loves ammunition, Lol!!! Records are kept to prevent ammunition from getting into the wrong hands.

I shot long arms and handguns. This is not typical. As a concerned citizen I would let the authorities know.

What records are kept and by whom?

Had you simply stated what you would do, I would have simply considered you foolish and overstepping your role as a home inspector by being nosey about someone’s personal property, which is clearly not part of the home.

But, you didn’t stop there, now did you? You went on to post false propaganda that you plagiarized and presented as though it was your own and topped it off with a moronic anti-American political comment that had absolutely no relevance to the original topic. This is why I consider you dishonest in addition to foolish.

Again, you’re clueless on the topic. Keep your mindless political crap in the NFE forum.

I see you lack the ability to be polite and follow the NACHI rules .
You are setting a very poor example on how things should be done

Mr. Young,

When people use the expression “no legitimate sporting purpose” when attempting to sway opinions regarding our constitutionally-protected right to keep and bear arms, they are missing the point. The second amendment is there not to protect our right to hunt game and target shoot, but to ensure that the general population is able to protect their persons, property, and freedom from all who would attempt to take them away.

Look to history and you will see that one of the first things a tyrannical regime seeks to do is to render the public defenseless. The government that does not have a healthy fear of the people it governs is far more likely to abuse their position of power than one that does.

Those who think that gun control is the answer should consider the following:

One of the top ten states with the most restrictive gun laws in the country is Illinois, where last year there were 650 murders in Chicago alone, according to a USA Today’s compilation of crime data.

In Maryland, another state with some of the strictest gun laws in the country, Baltimore had 343 murders last year and has highest per capita murder rate in the nation. The city was also just named the most dangerous city in America by USA Today.

Violent crime has been on the decline for the last decade in America, even as laws to allow law-abiding citizens to bear arms have been on the rise.

More problematic than the presence of guns (or any other weapon, for that matter) is people’s willingness to use them to settle conflict. TV, movies, music, and popular culture glorify violence and encourage vengeance, often painting thugs and murderers as modern day folk heroes. This is a sickness that some people have chosen to defend under the banner of freedom of speech, even while decrying other far less odious expressions as “hate speech”.

Removing guns as a tool for people’s expression of their sick attitudes will not cure the attitude. Remove the right of the law-abiding citizen (the vast majority of gun owners), and you will leave them at the mercy of those who obey no law.

I don’t see why any of this is difficult to understand.

Canada, everybody’s best friend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4bPapbz250)

Isn’t it nice to live in Texas! I’m off now to go count my armor piercing rounds, hollow points, FMJ’s, all to ensure I have an adequate supply and clean the myriad of self defense tools I own! :smiley:

I would say mind your damn business but too late. You go around opening up people’s boxes?

Here’s the quandary the OP was in:

He saw a fairly good cache of ammo, some of it fairly heavy-duty. If every person in this world could be counted on to behave themselves, then there would be no question about what to do: Nothing.

Unfortunately, we hear way to many stories about people who might take that ammo and do terrible things with it and then the stories about people who might have helped prevent these terrible things had they said something beforehand. “See something? Say something.”

The OP was trying to find the balance between minding his own business and being a responsible citizen. I personally don’t think the responsible thing is to just say, “That’s none of my business”. That feels more to me like a cop-out that ignores the reality of the the world we live in.

And you as well. Happy New Year!