Found this in my motel room the other night....

Warm and fuzzy stuff growing out of the receptacle…

Mold or burn marks?

I am not a licensed mold inspector but it wasn’t burn marks :wink:

You need to pick nicer motels :slight_smile:

George, what did the Lady Friend think of that?:mrgreen::wink:

I was on the road doing inspections for a consulting firm. I left the wife at home :wink:

Yeah Yeah, that’s what they all say. :):wink:

Consulting firm Eh. I thought you were at a InterNACHI marketing tour meeting.