Found with thermal

She’s a drooler

LOL!

You’re right, Chuck, and you can be damned sure that went in the report!

Lol. Ha ha ha.
Air condition space. Drool cooled on her t-shirt. Same temp as the walls.:):):slight_smile:

I don’t mind toddlers hanging around. They typically keep parents occupied after awhile.

Here’s an old one. Emmett was accused of sleeping on the sofa while we were out. He was acquitted of any wrongdoing following an infrared investigation.

https://scontent-dfw5-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/311306_267783293249176_187014_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=8aab6a5328024d9d575d47ff08e37196&oe=5BEE2AC4

LOL!

Good Dog!

LOL :lol:

Todays helper was Rascal a puppy that was terribly deprived (NOT!) :lol: He did get busted for piddling in office/TV room.

The electrical images could obviously been seen without IR but it sure makes good marketing and I will most likely get two more inspections because of it.;-):wink:

The basement was a finished basement with mostly carpet the walls had no indication of moisture intrusion. This was a 100 year old home with 18 inch exterior walls with hard coat stucco exterior finish. I don’t inspect many basements in my area but I always use the IR camera on a walk around the exterior walls. The carpet had no stains indicating moisture. Thank goodness for IR or I could have missed this one.

Good stuff, Charley.

I did an inspection where a very small carpet stain at the base of a toilet tipped me off to a big leak problem. High moisture levels continued well into the adjacent bedroom. IR didn’t show anything except the spot where my knee had compressed the carpet and drawn some of the moisture to the top. Sneaky stuff, that moisture!

Awesome.

Saw it again yesterday, but “trails” were cooler than the surroundings due to colder weather. It’s really interesting how lower outdoor temps change how one has to approach interpretation of images.