Free $10,000.00 Honor Guarantee for InterNACHI members.

InterNACHI launches its free, $10,000.00 Honor Guarantee for inspectors.

Another great InterNACHI membership benefit!

Outstanding, Nick.

personal property lost (and not recovered, restituted or insured) during an inspection and stolen by a member (in good standing) of InterNACHI

convicted of or pled guilty (or no contest) to any criminal charge resulting from the member’s taking of the personal property.

Huh?

It’s a fidelity bond alternative, only it doesn’t cost anything for members.

Looking for an honorable inspector?

during an inspection and** stolen by a member (in good standing) of InterNACHI**

Luckily I will never need this. IMO if anyone put this on their website they would have to be insane.

… or a thief. It’s no different than how a fidelity bond reads. The webseal links back to a box that confirms you are a member in good standing.

If a member in good standing was convicted of or pled guilty (or no contest) to any criminal charge resulting from the member’s taking of the personal property they should be kicked out of Inachi, not bailed out.

???

They would be kicked out. The inspector isn’t “bailed out”, the harmed consumer is bailed out.

Mark edited it just now so that you can’t take a few words out of context from paragraph and post them on a message board to make it incorrectly appear that the inspector is getting bailed out.

You have a Code of Ethics on your website that talks about being honest, no?

Not sure I want to give the sellers any ideas.:slight_smile:

I like it another great marketing idea thanks Nick … Roy

Consumers can find comfort in the Honor Guarantee. Especially, consumers who read articles such as…

…and, more recently, this.

Never going to need it, nor would I post this Logo on my web site.

Maybe I will enjoy next weeks Logo better.

Great Marketing…and since I am not a thief, I will add the seal at some point today!:wink:

You mean like a Part Time Honor Guarantee for $5000? :wink: :mrgreen:

Sweet! You need to give a raise to the guy/gal who thought that up!

I think I’m going to put it on my site and then call all the Real Estate Offices in town to ask them if they only recommend Inspectors that are Honor Guaranteed.

Sounds interesting.

We regularly field questions regarding InterNACHI members in general, and we’ve been getting more and more asking about bonding. I was never able to give a blanket answer, until today. Just another reason to use only InterNACHI members.

Thank You Nick, good job :slight_smile: