Free 203K training

If I read this right, a few of her students don’t come out knowing everything BUT need a lil outside help???

Its like Mike Crow, some will do very well, most will not.

Why anyone would pay over $2000 for being a 203K consultant is hard to imagine. In most areas too many consultants for too little work. We have 36 - 203K consultants in Minnesota, maybe 8 are working the 203K and only 3 do it full time or almost full time. I am one of the 3.

It took a few years of getting in front of lenders before I had a stable of work. That includes my strong contractor/ estimator background. A home inspector without a construction background will have an extremely difficult time doing good reports. If you think a 3 day lovefest of affirmations makes you a consultant then spend the money. All I know is we had four 203k in a box graduates in Minnesota a couple of years ago. We now have one.

Home inspectors are for the most part home inspectors and can certainly be good 203K consultants but as Dan said, it ain’t the inspection, its how you handle the work write up.

My advice to anyone thinking of spending money to be a consultant would be to call random consultants from the 203K in a box roster. I’m sure they would tell you how its been for them.