Free 3-day Commercial Inspection course being taught by ITA. Who is interested?

For what it is worth, I would much prefer a weekday offering (weekends are very popular inspection times.)

It may also be that flight deals/availability and hotel deals/availability might be better for weekdays when there are fewer travellers (although I don’t know anything about going to cold places - just warm ones.)

Hello Fellow members,

I took this same commercial inspection course from ITA in Rochester in August. The course was great! We field inspected a church and an old railway station in Rochester. I thoroughly enjoyed it and came away with a lot from the course. I recommend any one who wants to venture into commercial take this FREE opportunity. I paid $799

Cheers

Daryl Bishop

"NACHI, Don’t Buy A Home Without US!"

Sign me up too Nick

Weekends would be best for me, ie., Fri, Sat & Sun.

I have been looking at that course for awhile. Count me in, would love to attend, anytime weedend or midweek-though as a former travel agent, you can generally get a better price on airfare if a Saturday night stay is involved.
Jamie

Sounds ideal and I get to see the a mile high stadium.
Weekdays are best. Weekends garner premium fees.
T.Neyedli
www:alphahomeinspections.ca

Absolutely Sign me up, what a great opportunity!

I’d go if you could set one up back east somewhere closer to Kentucky.

Depending on dates, I would like to attend.

Let me know, please.

Holy Moly ! I’ll be there for sure…

Nick you cease to amaze me.
Thanks a million, and I do hope this comes to pass.
Steve

I’m in. And NACHI is on all of my websites.:smiley:

Sign me up. for the commercial inspection. Nick how will we find out the dates and times. Air travel will be needed ASAP.

JOHN CORDELL

Nick, let us know the dates as soon as you can, so we can make arrangements. Thanks.

I also took the “ITA Commercial” course awhile back and the instructors out here were great and put out alot of information. Those that attend will find that the leap into commercial property inspections isnt that difficult.

Good Luck

I’ll be there if you do the class after the 17th of February. That Saturday, the 17th, is the well certification course in Boulder. Later in the month is better, since the earlier part is already getting filled up. Weekday or weekend? I’d say weekday, but it probably depends on the teacher’s schedule, right? Thanks for doing this. See you there.

I am already doing commercial inspections. I am hoping this isn’t a basic course, serving as a commercial primer.

For 3 days, I would expect some fairly in-depth informaion to be coveyed (in depth info on inspection methods of commercial HVAC, electrical, etc - for example.)

That was the gist of my earlier question.

Feb 17th!! That is a little too soon, I would think (at least for me). I need time to make arrangements at home, and I also often get bookings as much as 3-4 weeks in advance… more notice would certainly be helpful.

Joe Michalski writes

A commercial inspector generally doesn’t do the mechanical inspection work. There are exceptions, but most of the inspectors I know doing commercial work don’t do the mechanical side personally. A commercial inspector is more of a project manager, not a mechanical inspector. If you are coming to learn to assess a 3-phase panel… you might be disappointed.

James: Correct. We won’t overlap with Joe Farsettas upcoming course or NCE’s upcoming course.

Depends on the dates since we are having you here on the 27th it is kind of short notice but depending on the dates I might be able to swing it. Also if there are some cheap room rates that would be helpful (and would gladly share a room with another budget minded inspector).

If you could do it in March, I might be able to bring down a bus load of 20 or more.