Free, advanced, online video course... free for this weekend only starting now.

Alright… I think I got everyone. If you didn’t get an e-mail from me and got a 0 on the exam, first check your spam box. If my message isn’t in you spam box, send me an e-mail and I’ll look up your score for you. Just about everyone who finished the exam passed, so you all should be able to log in and download your certificates.

Have a great weekend!

Cheers,

Thanks Chris!

It’s now 12 hours later…I got to the end of the first part, never got to see the inspection, right after Paige, the damn thing started all over again. Sorry, not for me…off to bed

Brian,

You need to upgrade from Dinosaur DIAL-UP.

Thanks for the FREEBIE Nick and Chris.

Very long video.

Good Job Kenton, Paige and Plumbers.

Thanks Chris and Nick, and my Kudos to Kenton Shepard for putting together a fine presentation.

While some are here to help some get up early to send there best regards.

Little Boy’s Club5/24/08 6:05 AM

It is unfortunate for them, I wonder if this one took advantage of this fine educational video.

Thank you Nachi once again for proving and showing the benifets of this Association is second to none.

Marcel :slight_smile: :smiley:

Yes, long video but enjoyed it. :smiley:

Thanks all that participated.

Ben, you commented a couple of times on a missing TPR valve when it was only a missing extension that was shown…just an FYI.

Does someone know how to download the certificate?

I filled in the access code and it said not available.

I just cut and pasted it into the box (helps prevent mistakes in entering it) and and it asked if I wanted to save or open it.

Larry, I am trying to find out where to go to get it.

I went to the examination complete and it said certificate has been issued and when I download, it says page cannot be displayed.

Thanks,

Marcel,

http://education.nachi.org/coursemedia/course-44/documents/Water_Heater_Materials.pdf

David… where we live, we were lucky to get dial-up. Even Ma Bell couldn’t set us up woth it. The only way we can get high speed is by sattellite and that’s $100 per month I can find better uses for.

I’m sorry to hear that. I was ecstatic when I experienced the major difference from Dial up to HS Cable.

I wish you luck.

Brian if you have Telus there you can get an air card that offers unlimited data for around $75 per month, cable is in the $60s - $75 anyway and this will put the internet on your laptop anywhere you can get a phone signal, high speed too

you might wanna check it out

I feel your pain Brian. Until last Fall I had dialup for over15 years.

Have you considered an air card from one of the cell phone carriers?

Got a new one Chris, this is the error message I’m getting:
Error

Our records indicate that you have not yet watched the online class at NACHI.TV. Did you use a username/e-mail address other than username/e-mail? If so, enter it below. Otherwise, please watch the online class and then return to this page.

Used the same username/e-mail (changed error message and placed username/e-mail to protect the guilty . . . me) I registered with . . . if you need my username/e-mail will send private note. Started test later in the evening Saturday night (should have completed before midnight my time) about one in the morning went to bed, restarted the video the second time and still received the same error.
My browser of choose is Firefox, should I have used Explorer?
Also now down to under 14 hours to complete the course . . . have all my children and grandchildren visiting today worried about getting back to this video because of the time limit . . . **what did I do wrong/what do I do next?

I got that too at one point.

Try putting in just you email or just your login name and make sure you have watch the entire almost 2 hour video to the end.

Just put in my email only and can continue . . . should be change to username or email address, not username/email . . . dazzed and confused, will now see if I can score 0/0 . . . just kiddin’, . . . thanks Michael.

You do know you can fast forward thru the video to "pick up where you left off’, right? I agree that the instructions and stepping thru the process left a whole lot to be desired. I was successful but it was not as simple as the instructions indicated.

Michael R. for some reason could not fast forward, most likely me, but finally passed . . . it’s just when I saw username/email, thought I had to enter username/email, I guses that’s a bigh dud.