Free customization with your logo and company name on our popular maintenance book.

Yup, as soon I as I hit “post” I got your email. lol. :slight_smile:

But as my deadline can’t be met, I need to buy some other promo stuff for that event first, which takes away from the funds toward meeting the 1,000 minimum.

Hey Nick,
Why not make this offer for the Weekly auction. It would make a great prize.

We now offer free (0%) financing: https://www.nachi.org/forum/f32/free-0-financing-custom-home-maintenance-books-promote-your-inspection-biz-109155/#post1461464

So, when is the 12th Edition coming out?

I would hate to be stuck with a bunch of outdated manuals.

500 manuals would work better for me but 1,000 is a bit much. People change/improve logos, information’s, retire, get sick, dies,…

It’s never really outdated and very few changes are made any more. This is our 12th edition, we’ve got it pretty much dead on.

We always get the book with our order of the presentation package. Can these be customized? It wouldn’t make sense for us to order the presentation package and then order an additional set of books.

Does this apply for canadian - QC association as well ? Is the book avaible in french version ? Thanks.

Yes.
No.

When is the next ordering deadline? I need to get a custom cover going.

Me too.

He did last year.

Question and it may have already been asked but I couldn’t find it.

Are there any excerpts from the book that are readily available to publish on my website as a promotional tool. I would like to include something so that potential clients will know that they are getting more than just my report and followups. Also, is the book available in pdf?

We used to have a PDF but we took it down because inspectors were giving it out to their clients. The purpose of the book is not to transfer info to your client. You have Google.com for that.

The purpose of the book is to get you more business by providing a physical anchor for your inspection business contact information so that when your past client wants to recommend you, he/she knows to go to her book shelf (Americans don’t throw out books). Read How to Quadruple Your Inspection Business in Two Years - InterNACHI

Hmmm… weekly auction??

Moved to my FB page where we have about 250 contests a year that cost nothing to win. Visit and scroll down to see them all: Nick Gromicko | Facebook

A realtor friend of mine is interested in co-publishing an inspection book with me. Has that been done before, and how well did it work?

Hello Nick,
Would you have a sample of this info?

a brief letter asking your former client to pass along each book to someone they know (family member, friend, neighbor, co-worker) who is buying, building, or selling their home, or even just planning to in the near future. In InterNACHI speak.