Free Deaths from Radon Chart that you can give your clients to help them decide if...

Free Deaths from Radon Chart that you can give your clients to help them decide if they want to test for radon.

Has this chart been modified since it was first presented to the membership?

A little.

And researched to death. I finally had to call a finish line.

Thank you.

First off, thanks for providing the chart to us, I’m sure it will be of use for a lot of the guys doing radon. I’m wondering if anyone knows of a chart that covers a wider variety of house hold related safety deaths or injuries, such as stair falls, electric shock, arsenic in tap water, exposure to asbestos etc, which people tend to either go overboard or not on. Ie, I would venture a guess that a significantly larger percentage of people have been effected by unsafe guard conditions than asbestos in a sealed attic, however which one is usually the biggest concern of buyers?

I’m simply guessing that the AOTA website might have the falls information and the ICC may have some of the other information. I would be interested in knowing “which one is usually the biggest concern of buyers?” between Radon, Asbestos and over all lead poisoning (pipes, paint) by region.

Thanks for the chart Nick great information.

I wonder how much deaths from falls will go up with all those crazy 2 wheeling self balancing devices people are now buying.

Plan on getting one for my daughter and her kids…your just too old .

I was going to add Ted Kennedy’s car to the chart. :wink: