Free HI Business Webinar 8 Nov 2PM

What we will discuss…

Message Sent from Homeinnspectorbusiness.com

Q: I notice you use Home Guage and HIP. Why (2) programs?
Q: Does Home Guage have update charges or monthly charges?
Is it hard to master or is it straight foreword?
Pro’s and Con’s I would like to hear your opinion.
Q: I have a Tablet that I just don’t care for, because its too hard to see in the sun and to small of type. I noticed you use a I-pad mini. How does that compare to the tablets you have used?

This discussion will be interactive “You will see my desktop and hear me live”. This class is free for all… time will just depend on how much fun we have :). Since this will be my first live webinar I would like to get feedback on the system as well pro’s and con’s from you guys. If you have headphones were them. If you have a webcam turn it on. To join this event simply send your email to info@homeinspectorbusiness.com NLT 1PM tomorrow. Event starts at 2PM / 8 Nov 2013. Thank you!

Just a reminder this first webinar attempt :slight_smile: will be at 2PM central time today. Send me a email if you want to join.

info@homeinspectorbusiness.com

If you plan on joining the free webinar at 2PM central click on Meeting Shortcut URL www.anymeeting.com/inspectionbusinesscoach starting at 1:50 to log in. Any problems call me 314 805 2137.

Always willing to learn something new. See you there.

Great see you soon Jeff.

Live in 5 minutes…

If you plan on joining the free webinar at 2PM central click on Meeting Shortcut URL www.anymeeting.com/inspectionbusinesscoach starting at 1:50 to log in. Any problems call me 314 805 2137.

How do I get on with the courses after going to this site? I am trying to get to the course but, it won’t let me until I finish this site. HELP!