Free Inspector site design at Inspectorpages2.com

I would like to be added to your list if there is still room.
Thanks,

Add me to the list too please and thank you!

I could use some help Ms. Roper. Already have one on inspectorpages but have not had time and I do not have the creative ability that a good site needs

My brother, Steve, is an iNACHI member and has no web site. With 5 kids, he needs all the help he can get.

Virginia,
I am all game if you are still needing more practice. I am looking for a site for the Circleville Ohio, and surrounding areas. thanks

Welcome Ms. Roper,

If you need one, I could be a Canadian Guinea Pig!

Thanks, Chris

Count me in too, Virginia, if you would please! I have some domains to use for the website. I have two websites you can look at to get info.
www.homeinspectionsconnecticut.com
www.gohomeinspections.com
Thanks Virginia and welcome to iNACHI.
Gary Oleski

If you still have time add me please. Thanks

Count me in too, Virginia.

If there still a spot open I’m game.

Virginia,

I am listed with the basic site but would really like to be involved with this please!

Jim Murphy
Charleston, South Carolina 29492

Mrs Rogers if you are up for a real challenge I would be very interested if you don’t get to worn out with all of the other work you have to do. If and when you are willing please let me know I would be happy to work on this with you, thank you.

It’s easy. If you can post a message on the message board, you can build your own website. You can starthere.

Virginia,

Please add me to the build list.

Thanks.

Virginia,

Please add me I would like to participate.

Thank you.

If you have room and time,could you please add me also.

Thanks

Aloha Virgina,

I’m Daniel White. I recently moved to Kauai, HI and joined InterNachi to start my new inspection business here. From Austin, TX where I was a green builder and owner of an electric transportation store, Alien Scooters Yeah, that’s me sitting on the electric bike.

I’m trying to build this site http://dwhite2.inspectorpages2.com/ and I but need some help.

First, I have been using firefox and there seems to be something that doesn’t allow the text to be next to the photo. Everything looks good in the dashboard but live it comes out stacked, like paragraph then photo or image and so on.

When I finally thought to look at it in IE that seemed to be working but I stopped and backed out because changing things to make IE look good was messing up the way FF looked. Leaving me to view both browsers while working and compromising the layout for consistency depending on what browser is used.

I think it may be a problem with the template but I’ve tried another and get worried because things start to fall apart and get lost. If I could get the images or photos and words to go where I want, the presentation will be more professional. Currently, I don’t have many photos and it’s too much text and it doesn’t grab you.

The other 2 inspectors on the island are more established. There’s the Sufi lady who feels the energy of a home and for an extra 20 bucks her poodle sniffs out termites. The drunk guy that lives on the beach inspects for beer but his reports are hard to read. I’m up against some hard competition and need your help. :wink:

I’ll make the same offer to you that I made to Ben Gromicko if he would help me with my 4 mock inspections. You can stay at my place, here on Kauai, HI as long as it takes and probably work on sites for the other people while you’re on the beach. Help me with my website so I can make a good impression with this new business.

Mahalo
Inspector Dan

PS Kauai is home of the wettest spot on earth. If anyone has an old IR camera they want to donate to the new business, let me know.

Ms Roper Let me know if you want you can do a site for my business. I have been looking to build a new one. thanks if you can help.
Mark Northrup

Virginia , if there’s room could please add me , I currently have a site but home made and would really like to have it tweaked (or re-done) .
I am planning on retiring from my full time job this year and really need to get my inspection business off the ground.
Also I’m from Canada if you already don’t know that.

Ms. Virginia; I need all the help that I can get. Please assist me in building a nice website. I have one but…

Thank You!, Travis