Free Internet Videos

Richard:

I believe you have too much time on your hands if you have to ask questions about a free offer which you did not even request.

You have no idea what private message postings were received. You are only seeing public posts. I do not post private messages and e-mails on messages boards.

You are not now, nor will ever be a customer of mine. This, I am sure is true. Even if I gave you a free video program, you would not have been a customer of mine. You would have been a NACHI member who received a free video program from a fellow NACHI member.

You must realize that you never requested the item, publically or privately, which I have sent to all who requested it. The cot ZERO.

What do you hope to gain from this message blog? An on-looker would wonder if it is worth the trouble to offer something free, going forward.

I will not make any free offers via this message baord, directly as a result of your continued postings, and I have been contacted by several NACHI members who are in agreement that the message blog was unprofessional to me.

As was stated in earlier posts by me and other, this blog should end. It should die, and it should stop. If you want to continue, it will be without me. I will not reply to you. Anyone else on this blog who was quick to judge my free efforts in a negative way will also be be removed from any web sites I own and operate.

I believe I have the right to withdraw any offer I own. That is my right. You can ask me as many questions as you want. I don’t have to respond, and if you think I am benefiting from giving away this product, you are mistaken. Those who received the product were the ones who benefited.

rmaday is now on my ignore list.

I was simply inquiring if it was really free or not. I did not request it because I was unsure. (see previous posts)

[quote=bmerrell]

Agreed

I know I never requested it. I am sure you have sent it to all who did.

My continued postings? I simply asked two questions. I never mentioned the “s” word. I just wanted to make sure I understood what the offer was.

How have I been unprofessional? I have not edited my posts in any way. How is asking a question unprofessional. Again, I have never said anything negative about you or your business.

Agreed, done.

Obviously.