Free Level I training with select FLIR cameras

Really, why is your “free” course only on certain models?

I know John offers some great discounts so let’s be comparing apples with apples.

If I am wrong I will admit it when you provided answers.

And let’s not forget the cost of travel to a remote site.

Remember Apples with apples

Bottom line is, if someone is in the market for a professional grade camera…or specifically a FLIR T420 or T440, I would think they would take free level I? Last month it didn’t exist. Next month it won’t exist. Camera is the same price no matter when you buy it.

You normally make some sense, but I really don’t get how you do not see this one.

By the way, you (once again) might want to go back and read the original post. The promo doesn’t apply to just certain models. Every FLIR model from the I3 to the T640 is included in the promo. I just picked the T420 because it is an amazing camera and, once again, easily the best bang for the buck professional grade camera on the market right now.

JJ

When I get better information I change my tune. How about you?

I’m not taking issue with your offer beyond your attacks on fellow NACHI members.

Why don’t you two fellas work together instead of all this harping at each other?

Got news for ya. Some of my affiliates sell John’s course (I have never once tried to talk these paying customers away from John’s course) and John sends some of my affiliates camera deals…if you go back and look at some of those threads, you will find that I always agree that John gets good camera deals, I see most of them.

JJ

Thank you.

Now could you two find a way to work together?

The world is filled with little people who feel the need to pick on someone. I don’t have those insecurities. :mrgreen:

[quote=“jkaylor, post:17, topic:71862”]

John, you are always asking for proof in your threads when someone blasts you.

Where is your proof on us marking up the cameras?

The prices we sell cameras for is so much lower. I would say that is proof.

The cameras were not raised to accommodate the promotion.

The prices stay high.

We still offer the Nachi discount that I always apply to any camera order for any Nachi member, even with this promotion. I can stack the discount.

For example,

FLIR T420 (this camera is by far the best bang for the buck professional grade camera on the market right now). Also includes the T440.

Camera $8450.00
Level I FLIR-ITC training - Free
Nachi discount (sorry cannot disclose it in a public venue, John is 100% right about this stuff.…call or email to find out what it is) - Stacked with level I promo
Ipad 3 16GB with Wifi - Yep thats right! Stacked with Nachi discount and Level I FLIR ITC training

/QUOTE]

Our prices are so low I get threatening calls from the main office if I quote them… hehehehe…:mrgreen:

To Roy Cooke…

zzzzzzzz yawn

I’m going to take level 5 just to make everyone mad.

Just rhetoric, no proof.

Ultimately, if you question the promotion with relation to camera prices and the free training you will have to contact FLIR. FLIR did not raise prices on cameras to accommodate the promotion as you have stated in this thread. An ITC rep already commented in this thread and left his contact information if you have any questions about the promo. This is a FLIR promo and a very good one. If you wish to blast them, then so be it.

By the way. I got confirmation on the T620 and T640 portion of the promo a couple of hours ago. The FLIR bucks can actually be used on any ITC product. They just laid out ones that made sense for the different levels of cameras offered. So for example if you are level I and buy a FLIR T620 or T640, then you can use your $3700 for level II and III if you choose. Same thing goes if you are level I or II already and purchase an E60/E60BX or any T420 or T440, you can then apply your $1850 towards level II or III.

With the exception of my company I have never seen anyone give away level X with the purchase of a camera. It is a huge value. In the case of the E60 at $7995.00 the value of the training is 23.13% of the camera…that is a monster discount.

JJ

John M.

What manufacturer do you sell cameras for?
Can I get a listing of your offerings?

I have been saying that IR camera prices and training have been artificially high for many years. Nothing new.

That’s why InterNACHI sent shockwaves through the industry with our course and the camera prices we get.