Free Millionaire Inspector Community Gold Team membership for all InterNACHI members.

Thank you Nick! this is awesome.

Thank you, Mr. Fetty

Thanks Nick. Signed up and let’s see what he has to offer. Any help getting clients is help appreciated.

Emails many time a day!

Bump!.. Third day, third request! Strike three he’s out!

Oh c’mon. Just say no. He’s providing a lot for free in return for you getting pitched a few times. It’s not like he’s asking you to run a marathon. And who knows? Maybe you’ll like what he offers so much that you’ll join. Many inspectors want his services, especially the personal business coaching (something InterNACHI doesn’t offer). Personally, I like Mike Crow. InterNACHI has several booths at his Three Days of Secrets Revealed event in Texas each year. It’s a good time.

what code are we supposed to enter to sign up. Can we use this if we are already a member?

your NACHI ID number

I’ve read Mike’s book and attended a webinar with him. He comes off way too much like a used car salesman for me. And I don’t care for everything he says comes with the caveat of you need to sign up for the next level and pay to get the rest of the details.

But I do think he has some good advice mixed in with his used car sales pitch.

The link comes back as server not found.

Site back up.

Thanks Nick. Sorry for bumping an old thread, but I just signed up and wanted to post that it is still up and working.

I tried signing up, twice. I get the confirmation e-mail with the link, but when I go there it tells me the account doesn’t exist. If I goto forgot my password, it also tells me it doesn’t exist :s