· Lack of guidelines and interpretation of data
· Using field/lab notebooks
· Analytical and sampling methods & what they tell you
· Hypothesis development
· Mold investigative strategies for specific hypothesis categories
· Interpreting data based on hypotheses and well-designed strategies
· Using MoldScore and MoldRange in data interpretation
"Strategies for Mold Investigations and Sampling" webinar
Wednesday, January 16, 2013
9:00 am – 12:00 pm (Pacific)
12:00 pm – 3:00 pm (Eastern)[FONT=Times New Roman] [/FONT]
Continuing Education Units (CEU’s): ABIH: This event contains 3 technical contact hours and may be eligible for ABIH CM credit (see ABIH website for CM credit criteria).
ACAC (IAQA): This course is accepted for ACAC RCs, and CRBOH: 0.5 RM points (Award # TBD).[FONT=Times New Roman] [/FONT]
To attend our complimentary Mold Investigation Strategies webinar, please register online](http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001y7nhyQSSN_JSTFHc_Z0pri4AnIVGPESKpp_bLiUXXcFhxy2E1fJ7ZTi0QC5Swpkxv1I14geYvOxpLUAk_Qnwap4Cg1gUNsrj5UoeoaxaEHDOCf_I-UloXNeBKNb-V0qj4Wh2Y0_F60js78ybR8eHfA==). If you have questions or need assistance, please email us or call our webinar support line toll-free at (855) 888-6094.