Free NYS-Approved CE Class: How to Perform Deck Inspections

Free NYS-Approved Class: How to Perform Deck Inspections

Thursday, Feb 23, 2023
6:00 pm 9:00pm EST

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER

Get free New York approved Continuing Education credits by attending this free InterNACHI® Webinar. Join InterNACHI® Certified Professional Inspector CPI® Lon Henderson for a class on How to Perform Deck Inspections. This free online webinar is approved for Continuing Education in New York State. This webinar is also free and open to all InterNACHI members (regardless of their location).

Screen Shot 2022-11-14 at 1.46.50 PM

Free New York Approved CE for Licensed Home Inspectors in New York

Regarding NYS Inspector C.E.?
not sure this is right channel or forum.

This is Jae & having incredibly hard time for getting the CE 24 credits.
Only I’ve got 3 credits - webinars, since being Internachi member for 4 months.
Liashi member for 8 yrs never had problem, but after covid change to Internachi.

Please advise NYS licensed inspectors what’s the best way ?

1-917-sixsixfour-15sixsix

1 Like

Hi, @jyoun. I’ll forward this question and message to your Education Team at education@internachi.org. I’ll include you in the email. Thank you for asking this question.

Hi Jae,
Yes, you contacted the Education Department yesterday. We are working on scheduling “live” state approved webinars and recommend that you keep your eye open for the announcements.

Also, contact local Chapters. Please check back on the forum and nachi.org/webinar for a schedule of classes. Additionally, the Pennsylvania House of Horrors (HOH3) is approved to provide CE for the state of NY. https://www.northeasttraininginstitute.com/

Another option is to see if there’s a local chapter in your area. Chapter members are very supportive of inspectors and oftentimes offer training.

1 Like