FREE NYS-Approved Online CE Class: "How to Perform Deck Inspections"

FREE NYS-Approved Online CE Class: How to Perform Deck Inspections

Thursday, Oct 6, 2022
6:00 PM - 9:00 PM ET

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR FREE NYS CE

Join InterNACHI® Certified Professional Inspector CPI® Lon Henderson for a 3-hour presentation on How to Perform Deck Inspections. This free, online webinar is approved for 3.0 Continuing Education credits from New York State. This webinar is also free and open to all InterNACHI members (regardless of your location).

Free, online CE approved by NYS and provided by the only home inspector college on the planet.

new york free online home inspector CE class

4 Likes

Good afternoon,

Tuesday Oct 4, 2022 is the night of Yom Kippur. Are there any other Continuing Education credits from New York State approved courses?
Please advise
Thank you

Hi Dovber,

Thank you for bringing this scheduling conflict to our attention. InterNACHI has decided to move the date of this NYS-approved CE webinar. We are confirming a new date with our instructor and will update you as soon as that’s been decided.

1 Like

thank you for the update and your consideration.

Hi Dovber,

The How to Perform Deck Inspections for NYS credit webinar, which was originally scheduled for October 4th, has been moved to Thursday, October 6th for the same time. Thank you again for pointing out the holiday conflict.

So glad to see some NYS CE Credits coming to Nachi. I’ll have my 24 hours in on the 2nd with a conference I’ll be attending but hope to see more of these and will attend in the future!

Hi James,

Yes, getting CE for our NYS inspectors has been a high priority and long-term goal of InterNACHI’s. We fully anticipate being able to offer more CE-approved webinars beyond this one. Enjoy your conference!

Do C.E. Credits only count if you live in New York?

I am being told it counts towards Maryland’s CEs but I am not seeing somewhere confirming that yet. Would be great if it counted towards the classroom CEs. Than we can do 100% our CEs online here in MD.

Hi Chris,

No, anyone with a NYS license can receive these credits toward their New York license regardless of where they live. It is in fact very common for New York inspectors to live part-time down in Florida.

Hi Andew,

Maryland informs us that an interactive educational webinar (not pre-recorded) counts as a classroom and can be used for inspectors like yourself seeking more convenient CE.

This course is being advertised for NYS credit because it’s been of significant interest, but an inspector from any state that has approved InterNACHI’s How to Perform Deck Inspections webinar course can receive that specific state’s CE. So, if you are not interested in NY CE but need Maryland CE, this webinar will work for you. Please be sure to reach out to education@internachi.org after the webinar is complete if you are interested in taking this course for continuing education credits outside of New York (the certificate process will be different).

If someone isn’t sure if this webinar has been approved for state credit, please email education@internachi.org. Each state treats webinars a little differently, but we can confirm approval if we know what state.

1 Like

Good to know. 4 of the inspectors I know here in Maryland that are InterNACHI members didn’t know they could use these webinars to make up all their required CEs.

1 Like