Free online H.I. electrical course. Is resolution OK?

Originally Posted By: jfarsetta
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

Awesome…

Joe Farsetta

Illigitimi Non Carborundum
"Dont let the bastards grind you down..."

Originally Posted By: Nick Gromicko

Hey guys, Great Stuff! Can I incorporate some of that into the course?

Anyway, Joe F. did all the work and I was supposed to put it all together by now but I'm swamped until Wed when our papers come off the press. So sorry. After that I'll plug away on it again. I'm hoping it will improve with the comments that will be naturally proffered here.

We hope to continuously produce a variety of free online courses (with everyone's help).

Thank you.

--
Nick Gromicko
Founder
dues=79cents/day.

I much prefer email to private messages.

Originally Posted By: Nick Gromicko

By the way, we’re pretty close to having every course and every speaker NACHI presents http://www.nachi.org/events.htm available to every member, everywhere, all the time (beats the hell out of our video library don’t it?). How would you like to listen, watch, and see Joe Tedesco on your cell phone screen 24/7? Hm, perhaps I should reword that… icon_rolleyes.gif How about this… How would you like to attend the NACHI Convention from home while its taking place or the week later or a year later?

Members will one day even have actual on-the-site help from an expert thousands of miles away! Sprint is already providing NACHI with online video conferencing to proctor our exams (we just did a test run). How many of you already have video cameras in your cell phones? How would you like to have your client (while he/she is at work) and the REALTOR (while he/she is at work) walk through the inspection with you virtually? (you can imagine the marketing hay I'll make out of that!)

This is the future of education, inspections, and NACHI. Bandwidth issues, but it's coming . At NACHI we're not trying to keep up with technology, we're waiting for it to catch up with us.

--
Nick Gromicko
Founder
dues=79cents/day.

I much prefer email to private messages.