Free Part-Time Help for 7 Days of Working on Your Inspection Business

CLICK HERE: nachi.org/7days

2 Likes

Ben,

Thank you for helping me out! It was a fun interactive week that really got my mind thinking about my business. I look forward to hiring you again soon!

Ike Paxton
Paxton Inspection Services

1 Like

Welcome back to our forum, Ike!..Enjoy. :smile:

1 Like

You’re welcome, Ike. :grin:

So far, 136 members have hired me to work for them for FREE!

Screen Shot 2021-03-15 at 1.20.38 PM

Thanks Ben, great initiative to provide guidance and orientation specially for new inspectors . Appreciate the care you personally and Nachi has for us . Excellent work.

1 Like

Thank you Ben!

I’m not a new inspector, so much of the course was review… a review I really needed to clear away distractions and get back to working on core business tasks.

AND, I had forgotten how much InterNACHI offers us, provides to us (free), and teaches us. I also forgot about the “Everything” site which has now been organized into 15 Steps.

Thank you again.
Dan Evans CPI, ACI
520-975-2875
ASHI Certified Inspector #262370
NACHI Cert Prof Inspector #15082422
AZ HI Cert #62054
CRT-Certified Residential Thermographer
Sky Island Inspections LLC
www.SkyIslandInspections.com
Proudly Serving Southeastern Arizona

Thank you, @shernandezarroyo1. I think this 7-day workshop is kinda fun and different for members who are interested. It was fun putting the work days together.

Thank you, @devans5. And that “everything” page is at 15 Steps to Become a Successful Home Inspector - InterNACHI®, and like Dan said, it’s broken into 15 steps. Every member should scan through it real quick to make sure they’re taking advantage of all of the free resources that may boost their business.