Free Seminar/Webinar HUB Managing Risk for Home Inspectors

Professional Home and Property Inspectors of Canada

Inspecteur professionnel d’habitations et propriétés du Canada

This is a reminder that the HUB Insurance Webinar will take place on April 9 at 10:00 AM. It will be hosted live from Burlington, but if you can’t be there, you can take part from anywhere using your computer. See more details below and don’t forget to email Allan to register or click on the link below.

Log in early please we open the web at 9:30 am. Same with onsite meeting come early for breakfast.

Webinar April 9 @ 10:00 AM to Noon

On April 9, Kim Smith of HUB International will be doing a Webinar on [FONT=Verdana]Managing Risk for Home Inspectors. This Webinar will take place from the PHPIC Regional meeting in Burlington and will earn 4 CECs for attendance. As with all regular PHPIC meetings, the Webinar is open to all inspectors, whether they are PHPIC members or not.[/FONT]

How to Register

• You [FONT=Verdana]must register for the Webinar ahead of time. [/FONT]
  • If you haven’t yet registered, click here to register.
  • You will receive a reminder 1 hour before the seminar.
  • Make sure that your computer speakers are connected and operating.
  • Test your system[FONT=Verdana] by clicking here. Please do this ahead of time, so there’s no last minute panic to join in.[/FONT]

If you’re in the Burlington area, you’re welcome to attend the meeting in person at:

Burlington Regional Meeting Group

Black Bull Restaurant

1124 Guelph Line

Burlington, ON L7P 2S8

For our [FONT=Verdana]Ottawa Group Meeting members - for this time only, there will not be a meeting at Louis Steakhouse. You also can join the Webinar from your computer.[/FONT]

Questions

As part of the session, Kim will answer questions. To make the session as valuable for everyone as possible, please think of your questions ahead of time and send them to us so we can forward them to Kim. Here are a couple of examples:

• If I have a complaint from a customer, what should I do?
  • Does my policy cover me to test for asbestos?

It’s your turn - you must have questions! Don’t worry about asking a stupid question and you can be anonymous if you send us your questions ahead of time. Send us an email to admin@phpic.ca.

You will also be able to ask questions using a chat bar on the side panel of your computer screen.

www.phpic.ca

This is a reminder that the HUB Insurance Webinar will take place on April 9 at 10:00 AM. It will be hosted live from Burlington, but if you can’t be there, you can take part from anywhere using your computer. See more details below and don’t forget to email Allan to register.

Log in early please we open the web at 9:30 am. Same with onsite meeting come early for breakfast.

On April 9, Kim Smith of HUB International will be doing a Webinar on [FONT=Verdana]Managing Risk for Home Inspectors. This Webinar will take place from the PHPIC Regional meeting in Burlington and will earn 4 CECs for attendance. As with all regular PHPIC meetings, the Webinar is open to all inspectors, whether they are PHPIC members or not.[/FONT]

How to Register

• Test your system[FONT=Verdana] by clicking here. Please do this ahead of time, so there’s no last minute panic to join in.[/FONT]

If you’re in the Burlington area, you’re welcome to attend the meeting in person at:

Black Bull Restaurant

1124 Guelph Line

Burlington, ON L7P 2S8

For our [FONT=Verdana]Ottawa Group Meeting members - for this time only, there will not be a meeting at Louis Steakhouse. You also can join the Webinar from your computer.[/FONT]

Questions

As part of the session, Kim will answer questions. To make the session as valuable for everyone as possible, please think of your questions ahead of time and send them to us so we can forward them to Kim. Here are a couple of examples:

It’s your turn - you must have questions! Don’t worry about asking a stupid question and you can be anonymous if you send us your questions ahead of time. Send us an email to admin@phpic.ca.

You will also be able to ask questions using a chat bar on the side panel of your computer screen.

www.phpic.ca

This is a reminder that the HUB Insurance Webinar will take place on April 9 at 10:00 AM. It will be hosted live from Burlington, but if you can’t be there, you can take part from anywhere using your computer. See more details below and don’t forget to email Allan to register.

How to Register

Black Bull Restaurant

1124 Guelph Line

Burlington, ON L7P 2S8

Questions

www.phpic.ca

The HUB Insurance Webinar will take place on April 9 at 10:00 AM. It will be hosted live from Burlington, but if you can’t be there, you can take part from anywhere using your computer. See more details below and don’t forget to email Allan to register or click on the link below.

On April 9, Kim Smith of HUB International will be doing a Webinar on Managing Risk for Home Inspectors. This Webinar will take place from the PHPIC Regional meeting in Burlington and will earn 4 CECs for attendance. As with all regular PHPIC meetings, the FREE Webinar is open to all inspectors, whether they are PHPIC members or not.

How to Register
· You must register for the Webinar ahead of time.
· If you haven’t yet registered, click here to register](http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001jIFLLmnCI4nUrkCT21r9-FezOFGgXY40JSTmDahGKUVs8UcVcyatpul11h6GGbkJtM-L8Qlq6kXWqCtEZXODo9ZknsEK02brZAnpaktk6Gz4AKr4NC8pEjxJCWx2GP0nYEjjWsVlJTTRTec7PvI5bA==).
· You will receive a reminder 1 hour before the seminar.
· Make sure that your computer speakers are connected and operating.
· Test your system by clicking here](http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001jIFLLmnCI4kjhuyDVbKOJRSBx_85bsoTDqrofylvB1veO20q843KR6hDiGwJfX1jGYCaMXBrZh_Uws1_Htfh6SM0C6-SsFcb3Ws9uXP2eMedaj1t0BWVKQUmTbelVZ5qfEWckjnCSiDUupadssILmC2LRiyAvY4d). Please do this ahead of time, so there’s no last minute panic to join in.

Black Bull Restaurant

1124 Guelph Line

Burlington, ON L7P 2S8

For our Ottawa Group Meeting members - for this time only, there will not be a meeting at Louis Steakhouse. You also can join the Webinar from your computer.

Questions

· If I have a complaint from a customer, what should I do?
· Does my policy cover me to test for asbestos?

www.phpic.ca

Thanks for the invite Allan! Always very informative meetings and I urge all that can attend to do so!

Yes any info is appreciated from Kim Smith and Hub International.

Thanks Allan & Kim
Very good and informative presentation on “risk management”.
Other than the little glitch where a number of participants were logged in at 9:30 the show was off and running a full 2 hours as stated.

Glad to see others on board for the presentation.

Well done Allan and Kim.

G

Thank you Allan and Kim,

this webinar was well appreciated.

It was a very informative seminar/webinar.

For those that logged in at 9:30 that was when we opened the web so people could ensure they got online properly, webinar started promptly at 10am and finished exactly at 12 noon.

If you wish to view this webinar it is posted on our web page.

http://phpic.ca/news.php

If I dont look happy its because we kept the heat off so it would be quieter during the presentation - its cold in Canada eh! I was shivering.

Great Job by Kim and she is always available to help you if you have questions.