Free Teleconference call on Marketing

Originally Posted By: Mike Crow
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

We had a great time last week discussing marketing on my teleconference call. Our next one is on Dec 9th. If you would like to sit in and get some new ideas to market your company please check us out at www.tipsfrommike.com and sign up. I also have a free report there on how to schedule more inspections. I know business is a little slow this time of year and that is one of the best times to put your ducks in a row for next year. Hope to talk to you soon. Thanks,

Mike Crow

Millionaire Inspector Community

P.S. I know some people are skeptical and I don't blame them in our world today. Yes I have other services for sale but you will be amazed at what I teach you on the free call.

--
"Helping People Help Themselves"
Mike Crow,

Originally Posted By: jmyers

Mike,

Out of curiosity, are you a millionaire? Better yet, are you a millionaire home inspector.

While I don't have a quarrel with you helping out others or even profiting from that help, the word millionaire is a little misleading to all, not only the inspector.

Joe Myers

Originally Posted By: Mike Crow

Joe,

A fair question. I have achieved the label in a number of ways. First came when my home inspection business started doing over a million dollars worth of business each year. This is just one of three business that I ran and sold. All successful. Because of contract reasons I am not allowed to disclose what I sold my companies for. However they pushed my asset column well over the million dollar range. These successes have allowed me to do what I truly enjoy. Helping others help themselves. We are having our last two free tele-classes on the schedule this Monday. Come join us and see what you think.

--
"Helping People Help Themselves"
Mike Crow,

Originally Posted By: jmyers

Mike,

Thanks for the offer. I am sure there are many inspectors that need some help with marketing, the help they never got from the other associations.

Joe Myers