Free to good home Mold equipment

I am getting yeady to retire and I have equipment purchased that has not been used or has only been used 1 time. Equipment is : Zefon Bio-pump model ZBP-100 ( used 1 time) , Remote pump extension ZBP-310, Fox tripod DT-110D, Shark Vacuum model EP187, 3M Mold remediation respirator kit 68097 (Medium) . The 1st item is the only item that has been used. Remainder of items are new. All in original containers.

4 Likes

Congratulations on your retirement! Getting close to that myself.

2 Likes

I would love to have the equipment! Congratulations on retirement!

2 Likes

Congrats! Enjoy your retirement, Rick. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good for you, Rick!

2 Likes

Congrats on your retirement and very generous of you to donate your equipment!

2 Likes

Congrats on your retirement!!

2 Likes

Daniel,
Where are you located? I am in Panama City Beach, Fl. You can have equipment if there is a way to get it to you.
Rick

2 Likes

I’m not sure what every single one of those things are, but I am about to take my state exam would like to have them if you think i’ll use them

Hi Rick, I am located in Maryland. I will pay any shipping costs as well as anything needed for packaging. I’m going to send you a private message with my contact information! Thank you so much!

1 Like

Congratulation

If you decide you don’t want to continue with the process of buying the tools, I’m next in line to buy them, I’m located in Orlando Fl

DANIEL,
I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY EMAIL WITH YOUR CONTACT INFO. MY EMAIL IS : rick@asmartmovehi.com

RICK

I am new mold assessor and home inspector. I will take anything you can give. I will
Pay for shipping