French Move In Certified yard signs. New.

Instead of you could have CertifiéEmmé or something like that and forward it. If they don’t speak English, they won’t remember when they drive by.

Looks good, Merci


you missed it he did it 22 minutes ago

David, I translated the “Move in Certified” last year into <<Aménagement assuré>> and we use it a lot. I made some flyers that I send to brokers and they’re very popular! If you wish the .pdf, drop me an email! So if a French website is necessary, Jessica can count on my help! (and if that is the case, then it should be )