Frustrated by dated content and bad format

We need to be courted, if you want a date. :wink:

10 Likes

Your brain needs updating.
I predict your home inspector career will obviously be a big FAIL.

1 Like

Butthurt-remover

11 Likes

i joined the forum yesterday. I have spent 10 years in law enforcement and needed a change so im working for my SO’s company and as a barista part time. It sounds like youre the one with the thin skin and the delicate sensibility since you got so offended by me pointing out that the videos are old. This community seems super toxic.

By me saying videos need updating? Care to explain that? i think it shows that i can see new trends and be able to point out defects quite well.

Wow, I should kill myself because I think videos are dated? That’s a bit extreme and toxic.

Larry, I really appreciate you reaching out to me. You seem like a truly decent man. However, I can see how toxic this community is by people telling me to kill myself because I feel like the videos are a little dated.

1 Like

You joined 17 hours ago and have already started complaining.

2 Likes

I joined the forum then and expressed one negative opinion. I thought this was a place for open discourse? Do we not grow from things being pointed out?

No one is missing the point or mad. You spent ten years in law enforcement, your a barista and a film critic and now you want to be a Home Inspector. Sounds like you’re a “jack of all trades.” Grow up and get a life!

3 Likes

You proved that you’re missing the point. I’m not criticizing the videos or saying i can do better. im saying that the technology then wasn’t as good as it is now and the videos themselves are of poor quality. How is my having 3 things i’ve done making me a jack of all trades? I’m sorry i didn’t decide to do this at 18 i guess? Is this all you’ve ever done? I just don’t understand why i’ve been told to kill myself from saying i wish InterNACHI would reshoot a video with a new camera.

I feel disturbance in the woke force. Be gentle, be gentle!

3 Likes

Do we have a winner yet? Looks like this one is headed for extra innings.

2 Likes

So… did you consider that yet… … …

3 Likes

Joseph, this whole forum is full of information. YOU must decide if the information is for you to take advantage of.

As you walk along, side step or by-pass the turds and pick up the gold nuggets of information for your benefit, as you see it.

8 Likes

Sense

7 Likes

Hi, Joseph. Thanks for posting. And we’re always working to update our videos, which need updating every time the technology gets better. For example 1080p to 4K.

Can you please post or email ben@internachi.org the link to the video(s) that need updating? That would be great. Thanks.

3 Likes

The first NACHI.TV videos were shot on big VHS camcorders. We used to have a VHS lending library for members.

Anyway, I have to run… “I Love Lucy” with Lucille Ball rerun is on. :wink:

8 Likes

If you think the InterNACHI video is dated, you should check out ASHI’s stuff.

Local kid signed up for the ASHI school … about $3k and showed me some of their Pics

I’d seen the pics probably 20 yrs ago

2 Likes

Joseph … What area are you from. I could not find you on the InterNACHI member site