Fujitsu 3500 Tablet Crash

Does anyone have the handwriting recognition program for this?
I understand it was the FEMA workhorse for a few years.
I bought a used one, was doing the handwriting recognition “preferences” exercise, saved it, & the whole thing is a paperweight now - not even my PC fixit guru has had any luck.

Any one have software to reprogram the whole thing, or at least the hw r aspect?

Thanks!

You may want to try here.

http://cgi.ebay.com/FUJITSU-STYLISTIC-3400-3500-SOFTWARE-DRIVERS-PENX-2-02_W0QQitemZ6866895711QQcategoryZ39980QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I use the fujitsu 3500 but unfortunately didn’t get any of the drivers on disk. Just preloaded on the tablet.

regards,

Bert

Thank you Russ for bidding higher than me on the tablet :wink:

Sorry to hear it, I have had some crashes in the past and it aint pretty…good luck Russ.

Thanks, Bert-
I just read this off to my PC guru.
He said he re-installed the drivers from the Fijitsu site, but maybe those eBay folks will have further insights for him.
Passing the link to him.

Tell me, do you use it for a HI program? Which? or is it a Word doc you use with it?
I haven’t even had the opportunity to play with it -
Thanks!

Any other ideas or leads will still be appreciated!!!

Count your blessings, Tony!

You usually get what you pay for…

My rule is:

Electronics that my business will rely on…buy new w/ warranty and no questions asked replacement and service.

Weapons…buy used but have them checked.

Vehicles…buy new every 2 years because they smell good.

Good luck Russ…I hope you get it fixed.

Hey, for the price of 1 insp to try out a toy . . .

“Electronics that my business will rely on…buy new w/ warranty and no questions asked replacement and service.”

Did you institute that policy after you had bid on this used tablet, Tony?

I’m not sure I even had a chance to bid on it…you swiped it right out of the gate…

Russ, I use it with Omniform while I’m in the field. But, I was kinda hoping you would have some better ideas on how to better make use of the tablet. I sorta got it as a try toy also and am still in the experimental stages with it. Hopefully someone else here can comment.

Thanks,

Bert

Russ,

High Tech doesn’t work in the Hoo Doo Valley!

Lew

Russ,

Like I emailed to you, I tried EVERYTHING out just before I packed it up in the box and sent it out to you.

If you are having problems (to put it mildly), please send it back to me and I will rectify the problem. I will either get it fixed or get your money back to you.

I was playing with handwriting and everything right in front of the UPS store before sending it out.

Hey dude. You have to at least give me a chance to make things right before posting all over about it.

Makes it look like I was TRYING to sell you a dud.

Geeze guys. :frowning:

Actually,

Let me check. I might have a warranty on it.

I’ll get back to you.

Is it just the handwriting that isn’t working or the whole computer?

Hey dude. You have to at least give me a chance to make things right before posting all over about it.

Hey, dudette-

Geeeze is right!

When did I ever mention your name?

When did I ever complain on this thread?

All I asked is if someone had a software program, because it went T.U. while I was doing the handwriting recognition exercise.

If I had an issue with you, you’d know about it, Wendy.

If you feel embarrassed, it’s only because you brought your name into it - not me!

The whole computer is Tango Uniform.

It does not get past booting, where it comes up with some error message.
If you have a warranty, great! If not, you bought it used, & I bought it useder. Not a problem on this end!

Dude.

EVERYONE knows who sold that puppy to you.

I happen to care about you and feel bad about the computer going bad. Not embarassed.

Working on it.

Night.

:slight_smile:

Fine, Wendy - thanks!
If there’s something that can be done, great. If not, I’m OK with it, too. Not the first time the Hand of Death (mine) touched one of my electronics!!!