Full/Part time Home Inspector wanted - Austin Texas

Busy Home Inspection company in Austin is looking for an inspector. Home inspection experience not required.
PREFERRED requirements:
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Good computer skills
IR training a plus
Good industry relationships (Knowing agents is a plus)
Very Punctual
Willing to work weekends
Homegauge User or familiar with computer generated reports
Reliable vehicle
Ability to be diplomatic with clients AND agents
Please e-mail only resume or questions to:
Mike Heslop
Mike@bloodhoundinspections.com
Bloodhound Inspections LLC

I have placed some statementsbelowe your requirements above and I do have several questions.

1. After reading your sample reports it appears that there is very little training or experience needed for this job. Is that the case?
  2. Is this an hourly pay position or is it a piece work pay position? Do I have a choice either way? After reading your sample reports I firmly believe both I and you can profit greatly by piece work instead. Considering their depth I believe I can do at least 10 or 12 of these home inspections each day.
  3. If I sell additional services or products with each home inspection do I receive a commission for those?

Mr Biggs,
Did Nathan set you up to do this?? Have you read the home inspectors manual for new inspectors???

John Biggs,
Your Qoutes-
***"*I have placed some statements below for your requirements above and I do have several questions.
*1- After reading your sample reports it appears that there is very little training or experience needed for this job. Is that the case? *
*2- Is this an hourly pay position or is it a piece work pay position? Do I have a choice either way? After reading your sample reports I *
*firmly believe both I and you can profit greatly by piece work instead. Considering their depth I believe I can do at least 10 or 12 of *
*these home inspections each day. *
3. If I sell additional services or products with each home inspection do I receive a commission for those? "
John, Balls Up and Identify yourself in My, Our, the Texas section ! ! . Don’t Mess with Texas. !

**Great Link Linas **
**-**Mr Biggs,
Did Nathan set you up to do this?? Have you read the home inspectors manual for new inspectors???

But also, Michael from origanal post- are you kidding? Maybe not ? ? ? I think Linas will be applying :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: