Full version of HIP reporting software. First member to reply wins.

I will be right over ,with my ideas for drag and drop.
How about rename, and graphic resolution resize.

After that ,I will add option to eliminate comma from comments and add photo thumb strip to the bottom,with option to add photo comments to the defect list.

Should take about 5 minutes.:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

This IS his break Russell:roll::wink:

I’ll be waiting :slight_smile: Finishing up the thumb strip. You can already mass change the commas in the latest version, it’s under Report Settings->Options->Item Options. Much quicker than doing it one by one. Most of the guys use bullets, makes it look much nicer.

Exactly!

I meant eliminate all…,but thats another forum:)

Which is why my reports take so long.
I need to pull the either net plug.
(9 hours for 2 reports today)
These rss feeds keep me addicted.

So how does this work? I have never posted a message.

Tom Ball

Hi Tom,

Occasionally we’ll post things like this at random on the boards. During sports seasons there’s usually contests for free versions as well. This thread was from last year, the first person to respond, which was Gerry got a free version of Home Inspector Pro and has been using it every since.

All InterNACHI members get $100 off at any time though, just email me at Dominic@HomeInspectorPro.com for the coupon code. That makes it $499 for Residential , Commercial & Mold. We can also setup a payment plan too if you need it.

And loving every minute of it. Thanks again Dominic and Nick.:D:D

I had totally forgotten you had won a free version. And to think of all our 2am conversations, lol. I’m glad you like the program so much!

I could really use that. Pick me ,Pick me. :slight_smile:

Tom Bloore
http://www.american-home-services.net

Hey Tom,

The free version has passed, but InterNACHI members do get $100 off right now. If you need it we can set you up on a monthly payment plan, just email me at Dominic@HomeInspectorPro.com and we’ll figure something out.

hello…pretty please…will work for food…:smiley:

Hey Donald,

We don’t have any free versions right now but we can work out a special payment plan if you need it. Contact me via email at Dominic@HomeInspectorPro.com and we’ll figure something out that works for you. I can also give you a 90 day license to start out to help bring in some income first.